BlackBerry 7100t / 7105t User Reviews

Patrick
posted on 22 Jun 2006, 13:03

BlackBerry 7100t

I just recieved my T-Mobile BlackBerry 7100t  and i hvae never been more satisfied with a phone in my life. I went from having a Motorola v300 to the BlackBerry 7100t and the difference is big. Sure the BlackBery 7100t may be alot bigger than the Motorola v300 but thats because there is way more to this phone that the Moto. Although this is my first smartphone, and I know there way better ones out there, but I feel that this one is perfect for me, and it has what I need to get ahead in my busy life.

joe ceaser
posted on 12 Nov 2005, 08:23

rings 1 tone for all calls

This phone allows you to personalize ringtones but doesn't allow you to give any contacts their own personal ringtone. The phone rings the same tone for every call. This is the only hand held/cell phone i've own that dosen't allow you to do that. To me it takes away from the value along with the fact that it doesn't come equipped with a camera.

indymike
posted on 15 May 2005, 21:16

The 7100t is my fourth smartphone. I've owned a Treo 270, a touchscreen only WinCE phone and a Kyocera SmartPhone (palm). The 7100t simply blows them all away with its simple, just works configuration. No stylus is a plus, too. I read where some posters thought pulling the battery every three days was a pain... Every three days is outstanding considering in every other smartphone I've owned, rebooting was a daily experience.

Great stuff... now if T-Mobile would get rid of the slow data pipe...

Nicholas Stewart
posted on 28 Mar 2005, 04:44

Ringtones/Wallpapers

Posted as information.. to clear up the misconception that the device can not be used for Ringtones or Wallpapers.

Visit www.blackberrytunes.com for MP3 Ringtones, as well as wallpapers for you 7100 blackberry.

Tiborshuk
posted on 25 Mar 2005, 05:09

Rim BlackBerry 7100t

i like the design of this particular unit. i just wish that they put added features to this unit coz it's quite limited compared to other brand units such as Nokia or Samsung units

JD
posted on 01 Mar 2005, 16:11

No Ringtones

I just bought the Blackberry 7100t. Seeing the demo on the T-mobile sight I was impressed. I liked the fact it was a full functional phone and a Blackberry as well. Come to find out that you cannot download ringtone or wallpaper using the "Download Fun" icon functionality. T-mobile neglects to inform you of this at purchase. So I went to the Blackberry site and got ringtones from a 3rd party vendor. The Web browser function seems way slower than dial-up at 56k (By now everyons is used to broadband so its like waiting for water to boil). It takes forever to receive emails from the web server unless they are directly to your blackberry email address (supplied). I am thinking about getting my money back.

Earle
posted on 21 Dec 2004, 18:08

Reseting and Bleutooth

Over all the phone works well. THere are a few improvements that could be made. First, the battery needs to come out every couple of days to reset the unit. This can get annoying. Next, the bluetooth function works great on the headset but it would be really nice if you could connect to your computer with it. If there is a way, let me know....