Nokia 6275 / 6275i User Reviews

Joock
posted on 08 Nov 2010, 04:03

Good Value (2010)

Joock has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

The Nokia 6275i is a really good phone for its price now. If you want some basic features, and a decent enough camera, this is the perfect phone. I have never experience any problems with it. Right now, the phone is SUPER CHEAP, but mostly you have to buy it secodn hand, as they don't sell it anymore at shops.
Forked up 12 USD for this baby, second hand. Same features as most modern Nokia phones, at literally 1/10th the price. Comfortable to use, typing is a relatively good experience, fast too when you get used to it. Never bothered with apps anyway. All i want is a Durable phone that plays music. And this does the job. For 12 bucks. I have no regrets.

Pros

• Decent Camera
  • MP3 files = MUSIC!
  • Good Screen (Standard)
  • Durable
  • Comfortable to hold
  • 3G
  • Internet Browser

Pana Cinos
posted on 19 Feb 2010, 01:56

Best Freind i've had in Years!

I Love a Feature about this phone i have yet to replicate in other phones so i keep getting same phone 6275i on Cricket NetworkThe feature is: Profile Caller Groups (i think that is what its called) i can have my phone set that only People in my Work Profile can Call every other Number will not ring i just always leave that on and i never get any calls i don't want I have thought about Upgrading my phone for one of those QWERTY keyboard types, because i have started TXTing a lot more but i just can't make that jump without this FeatureAlso i Love that this phone has built in GPS even tho there are no Nokia supported Programs I use MGMaps works great Having Multiple Profiles is a Huge plus As like i said i have the work Profile that i leave on all the time But when i'm in my car with SYNC The phone turns it self to a different Profile so i can see incoming calls and answer if i please, also when at home and plugged in the Profile changes to outdoor settings till i unplug itAlso to the people complaining about space being taken up just get a 2GB Micro SD card and copy the apps to that card i run MGmaps from card and it works greatOK enough about what i like/Love onto issues with the phoneLike previously mentioned the SMS messages fill up quite fast Pretty sure the MAX is 99 through all the folders and i've only had 60 total MMS messages so i don't know that size limitThe battery cover on the back "Out of Box" is Squeaky I fixed this by folding up a 20 and...

Shi
posted on 09 Dec 2008, 20:50

1.7

Don't do it

This is the second handset of this model I've been through. The buttons stick, the screen freezes up, and don't get me started on the setup. It's plain and simple don't buy this phone!

Christina Rose Tala
posted on 03 Dec 2008, 18:08

telstra clear this phone will damage your credibility

I got this phone from Telstra clear free at an advertised value of over$400 but it is useless, can't get games as not enough memory.  Its on a two year  monthly plan and I wish I hadn't got it my motorolla is cheaper value wise and has far better features and easy to donload games and music etc.
Im very disappointed,
This will damage your customer credibilty telstra clear, I thought better of you, if your thinking of signing up don/t be a fool   its use lesssee  full size

Pros

• none that I can see

Cons

• nothing good about it

Amar R
posted on 07 Nov 2008, 06:03

2.7

Do not even think of Buying the Nokia 6275

Broadly the issues I face with this model are software & usability issues. These issues are also due to my better experiences with Korean CDMA brands.  Most of the Cons I list are I believe, basic features % requirements of a good handset.
I am quite surprised at the lack of user friendliness & essential features of this handset, which in terms of cost is definitely on the higher side. My expectations with Nokia were hardly met when I switched to Nokia, in fact for more than twice the price, I got less than half the standard features of a good handset.But being an Indian consumer, the options available in such an situation are very limited.  Consumer protection laws are non-existent as compared to the USA, where one could return the product for a no questions asked full refund. So, my options are limited to the following;a. Continue to use the product, whether I like it or not, orb. Replace the handset at my cost, after all it is my mistake for blindly believing in Nokia.
Also despite reading poor reviews here, I was the idiot to buy this stupid model,  and so, ended up paying the price of my stupidity.

Pros

• Good Design

Cons

• 1. Speed Dials only 9
  • 2. SMS storage capacity - V. Poor
  • 3. SMS backup/copy - No
  • 4. Long SMS - Not avail.
  • 5. Sms on call reject - Not Avail.
  • 6. SMS Dist list - only 10 contacts a list.
  • 7. Interface for playing music - Poor
  • 8. Camera quality & features - Poor.
  • 9. Caller ID image - very small image.
  • 10. Clock font - Too Small
  • 11. Call Duration fr each call = No
  • 12. User Interface - UN-friendly, UnIntuitive.
  • 13. Battery charging time - Very long.
  • 14. Handset charging via USB cable - Not Possible.

ELDAD
posted on 11 Jul 2008, 10:41

1.8

I'M DISAPPOINTED. DON'T GET THIS PHONE PLEASE

I JUST SWITCHED TO CDMA AND THOUGHT NOKIA WILL BE FANTASTIC. IT IS THE DIRECT OPPOSITE.IT HURTS AND SUCKS. THIS PHONE IS PIECE OF CRAP REALLY.FROM DESIGN THROUGH TO FUNCTIONALITY. NEVER GET THIS PHONE AS AN ADVISE. DON'T SAY YOU NEVER KNEW LIKE ME. YOU WILL ONLY LIKE THIS PHONE IF YOU LIVED IN THE 18TH CENTURY. IT'S A SHAME FROM NOKIA. IT SHOULD BE OUT OF THE MARKET AND COMPENSATION GIVEN TO CURRENT USERS.

Ismail
posted on 18 Jun 2008, 16:41

Sick & Pathetic

The indifferent attitude of Nokia towards customers spills a little too much in the case of this phone. It is a crappy piece of plastic pushed down the throats of customers who have been loyal to the Nokia brand because of quality maintained by the company. In the case of this phone, the belief is totally rubbished.
- Worst in the battery backup/standby and even charging takes a long long time. - pathetic software - scratch prone body -sms writing length too short
WARNING: DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE UNLESS YOU HAVE TIME TO WASTE ON A SICK PIECE OF PLASTIC

jitendar
posted on 13 May 2008, 12:18

1.6

Nokia 6275 CDMA

This is the worst phone that I have ever used manufactured by Nolia I was caught in the web just because I changed my services from GSM to CDMA, the phone is a big 0 as far as bluetooth is concerned a clip of 1 mb you are sure that will be transfered as the card memory starts to grow your phone starts to slow done the message memory is very small all most of the important software cannot be downloaded phone cannot be shofted to card memory at the end you just feel cheated for wasting Rs 9500/-were you can N series phone of GSm for same amount I dont remember a single feature that I can be impressed of this phone in one word it is a waste of money

mfhklsdjfopi
posted on 01 May 2008, 10:32

4.4

pol.1

DESIGN NICE.
FUNCTION / FEATURES POOR.
SOFTWARE AND TECHNOLOGY HAS MADE THE CUSTOMERS FOOLISH BECASUSE THE TECHNOLOGY IS MADE TO PLAYS A DEADLY POLITICS FOR THE COMPANY'S PROFIT AND IT HAS BADLY IMPACT ON THE QUALITY OF SOFTWARE AND THE VALUE FOR MONEY.

Asad
posted on 28 Mar 2008, 03:07

1.4

6275 is worst phone ever by Nokia

Hi...
NOKIA 6275 CDMA is worst phone ever. I would never suggest any body to go for 6275. Because as per the commitment given by NOKIA is there will be 3-4 Hour (talk-time) & 144-240 Hour (in standby mode) battery backup, but i am not getting more then 1/2 Hour(talk-time) & 20Hour (in standby mode). Even its voice quality is also too bad, you can not use radio/video or any other features smoothly.
So please please... people don't go for this worst phone.

rochie
posted on 26 Feb 2008, 16:33

calendar alarms drive me crazy

Phone is OK. But what drives me mental is the constant beeping of the calendar alarms. I sync my phone via bluetooth with a couple of PC's and this imports some outlook calendar appointments. There seems to be no way to globally shut off these reminders - they are driving me bonkers!!

Vishal Ahuja
posted on 15 Feb 2008, 04:56

Software should be upgraded

Its a great phone but it would be greatest in its range if NOKIA people could just make few changes in its software.

I have made a list of software changes which would make this phone a perfect one.

1. Key Beep volume is low
2. Bluetooth file transfer progress meter not available
3. Send marked option not available for Bluetooth and infrared( multiple files sending not available)
4. FF/Rew not work in media or music player
5. Call length & time not recorded in every call (like in LG etc. phones)
6. No option to use flash light as torch
7. No option to record voice call
8. Cannot download anything except .jar (applications) from WAP sites
9. Processing speed is slow

I might be asking more but if these changes could be made ( and I believe these could be easily made) it will make 6275 the best phone in CDMA range.

Ram
posted on 08 Feb 2008, 01:48

6.4

Bug With NOKIA 6275

Hi,

I have identified a bug with NOKIA 6275 mobile. It is if the data transfer through Blue Tooth 4 or 5 times sequentially, the next time the data transfer fails.

I guess it might be a problem with blue tooth stack implemeneted for NOKIA 6275. Perhaps, the memory allocated for the Blue Tooth Stack might not have been cleared properly. Hence it is not accepting data after some time.

I hope this bug can be fixed in the future versions.

Regards,
Ram

Garey
posted on 17 Jan 2008, 18:48

Not bad battery poor with radio

Generally a great phone but the battery drains very quickly when using the radio. Most unusual for a nokia. maybe Nokia could improve the software for this and offer a software upgrade

posted on 17 Dec 2007, 13:10

great phone just think it should have a little biger buttens 4 my fat fingers lol but i work whit it

Sagar Patil
posted on 17 Dec 2007, 06:24

BEST in CDMA

This is the best phone in CDMA with all features necessary in todays life.
Significant features are clear voice quality while on call through Earpiece and microphone, even no dropping of call.
Also good quality camera and also LCD is cool and gr8.
Easy to use and handle.

Most good feature is internet is good thro' Mini Browser and via bluetooth on pc.

Josh
posted on 25 Nov 2007, 15:39

I really like this phone. Easy to use, takes nice pictures. I added a 1GB mem card for music. It is easy to reload music and transfer pictures to my computer. My first phone in 10 years and I really like it. Especially since I got it for free with my cell phone plan.

Frank
posted on 15 Nov 2007, 08:49

5.2

SMSs on the 6275

I have a 6275. Been using it for like 3months. Just a simple Question and this may be dumb... What capacity does this phone have with respect to SMSs. I used to have a E50 before i changed over. I had more than 700 messages on the E61. This phone, the 6275 is not letting me keep anything more than 100 maybe - Inbox + Sent + Folder + Archives. Any views/suggestions????

Arun
posted on 24 Oct 2007, 12:22

Good one to opt for. The features are simply superb. Very user friendly.

Matt
posted on 01 Sep 2007, 19:57

Good

After a day of owning the phone through Virgin Mobile I must say this is a great phone! After first viewing the phone at home the cover in one corner was popping off so i had no choice but it push it in hard so it would click and stay down. No cracks or nothing. I did notice my first con about the phone as soon as i handled it. It was the back plate which covers the battery. It comes off very easy. Exp in a phone case. The best thing about the phone is its sound, Speed, and how simple it is to use and work with. This is my 3rd phone and i like it the best

Amal
posted on 31 Aug 2007, 01:39

Super'B

i liked it because its very sleek & can handle nicely, it has good soud clarity & have a broad display. Its oly disadvantage is that it doesn't have a shutter

Ankush
posted on 19 Aug 2007, 08:20

4.8

Amazing fast internet service

i've switched nokia 6275 bgefore few days & I've discovered that it gives me super fast internet service through bluetooth.Before it never I 've seen fast internet service through bluetooth, n't even I phone.

tanwer
posted on 31 Jul 2007, 23:10

the best cdma on the World

I have used this phone and I feel that this is the best cdma phone on the world , because others large vendor not produced cdma phone like Sony erickson , motorolla play in low end CDMA area

Cydrax
posted on 18 Jul 2007, 09:53

Nice One

ts really the best CDMA phone,i switched from Samsung a916 to Nokia 6275 and to my surprise, it´s the best Nokia CDMA phone.
battery life is exceptionally, 4 days hard work.

Shailja
posted on 16 Jul 2007, 00:14

BEST NOKIA CDMA....

I just switched to the new nokia 6275 n to my surprise .....its AWESOME....100% value for the money...u wont regret buying it at all .Escp after using other CDMA phones...