BlackBerry 8820 User Reviews

Macuser64
posted on 12 Apr 2008, 09:36

really good phone

The BlackBerry 8820 is a really feature-packed, business-centric handset. I had the original 8800 through T-mobile, but the upgrade from 8800 to 8820 now includes the addition of Wi-Fi for UMA use. I no longer need a "home phone" as all of my calls are free when I'm at home or someplace where there is T-mobile Wi-Fi.

One other thing, the previous reviewer "tech guy", stated this phone has a camera with 2 mp. This BlackBerry (and all 8800 series, I believe) are business-centric, and therefore have NO cameras.

jg
posted on 15 Mar 2008, 15:23

wheres the camera Rim...

they just have to launch an 8820 with a 2mp camera, than ill change my pearl for that, for sure!

Timothy
posted on 06 Jan 2008, 07:39

out of all the blackberrys out there on the market i think the curve is the best, but the 8820 while it does work really great has one feature that makes me want it, and thats the wi fi!

if you guys are intrested in learning more about at&t products or services or your looking for a new phone come to my page , i am an AT&T employee

www.myspace.com/att_mobility_solutions