iOS 7 colors may have been inspired by the original Apple logo
1. fo0ling (Posts: 19; Member since: 07 Jul 2013)
Heh, some UI changes to the Apple logo as well, not the spec changes of the Apple logo. :)
29. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 704; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
basically ios 7 become gay now..... as per color mentioned
53. pkiran1996 (Posts: 166; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
I think perhaps he means gay the same way say crap. Like 'it's raining. That's well gay'
32. EXkurogane (Posts: 863; Member since: 07 Mar 2013)
What does colors have to do with gay? Im a guy and i have a pinkish red hard case over my white phone with a strap hanging off the lanyard. At first glance it would have been a girl's phone.
I'll give Apple some credit for trying to change, although i dont really like some of the changes, this coming from someone who dislikes Apple.
33. Topcat488 (Posts: 1392; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
You just described gay dude... I agree with Wiki_jaan, the colors that Apple are choosing, aren't really manly colors. And as a man who use a iphone, the new colors look a little girly.
48. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Apple has users that are female too, you do know that rite? Also the colors are colors, not manly not feminine, just colors. Homophobia is another form of prejudice, which is another form of stupidity.
49. rakista301 (Posts: 5; Member since: 25 May 2013)
i agree with exkurogane..I didn't like iOS 7 at first and though t it to be a girl's phone for its colors but hey i think its the wallpaper that's making it gay. After using some "manly" hardcore metal theme wallpaper, everything blend it. I guess, you don't have iOS 7 installed nor have an iphone to appreciate the beauty of it.
2. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Hurry up and release iOS 7 apple. Can't wait to use it.
10. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
iPhone user and tech geek don't work in the same sentence. If it wasn't for one-click jailbreaking they all would be lost.
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Says the person with fanboy as his name. Go meet a girl or something dude.
12. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I've tried beta 2, it's pretty good Waka.
31. Mxyzptlk (Posts: 10652; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I am waiting for Apple to take my money for the next best thing.
43. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yep Mxy I'm excited about this release. I've got a little for them to take too. +1
4. christianqwerty (Posts: 467; Member since: 05 May 2011)
I'm using ios7 and i really like it. the only irritating thing is the slide to unlock page, its confusing with the slide up
5. iguano (Posts: 101; Member since: 10 May 2012)
mmmmm interesting.... I was thinking in windows phone before this article but now everything is clear to me lol
6. Tsoliades (Posts: 228; Member since: 22 Dec 2012)
I think the original Apple logo and the new UI are completely unrelated.
7. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
I'm sorry but iOS 7 looks very feminine.
iOS 6 design is much better:
ltisite_files/codesign/imageca che/slideshow-large/slideshow/2013/06/167279 6-slide-homepage-comp.jpg
16. guest (Posts: 338; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Until none of your apps work on anything other than iOS 7.
19. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Or when you buy an iPhone 5s/6 and its impossible to roll back to IOS 6.
20. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Or when you buy an iPhone 5S/6 and don't wanna take it back, cuz you like it so much.
38. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
The rumored specs for the new iphone are not looking good at all, cpu will at best be equal to a quad core a7.
44. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Ok dude that's enough for me. I don't need 600 cores running all at once, so I can run geek bench, and quadrant standard all day and sit on PA bragging about it. I actually wanna use my phone for more important things, as I have more important things to do, like bank, date, work, exercise, ya know just enjoy life. So enjoy your 8, 16, 32, 64, and 128 cores. I'll enjoy a nice social life......with my chick.
18. Leica_Shooter (Posts: 18; Member since: 10 Jun 2013)
Well Apple's CEO Tim Cook is gay, and Apple is one of the most Gay-Friendly companies. So that may explain a lot.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
8. Ravail (Posts: 182; Member since: 14 Oct 2011)
Im not a big apple user, but its nice to finally see them get a U.I. upgrade.
9. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Gosh-Golly Miss Molly, I can't wait!! Finally, something old is new again and this rAiNbow could not be more beautiful - and, I'm not just saying that because my shrink has me on psychotropic drugs. I really believe that these re-enhanced colours are truly breathtaking and mesmerizing. As a little girl I used to envisage a colorful future until, of course, a tornado came and swept everything away along with my dreams.
23. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
How dare you call me a "dude", I'm every bit a luscious woman as your wife!! [Okay, bad example, she's a little chunky and has a big head and, therefore, she's (as Austin Powers put it) 'a MAN BABY'!!! So, SHE must be a dude.]
28. Timmehor (Posts: 599; Member since: 09 Mar 2013)
Haha, what the hell is wrong with you! Darkkjedii and you are hilarious when you fight!
45. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Timmehor that dude cracks me up posing as a female on PA. Lol and thinks we don't know it
34. Topcat488 (Posts: 1392; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
What's next momma jokes!
Dude, even if you are a woman, what a bi-polar move that was.
36. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
I beg your pardon, you too?? I'm a Candy Girl from back in the day; I love my iPhone and I'm looking forward to the beautiful new colours of iOS7 and I fully support all of my gay fans who will follow my rAiNbow. And, my good man, you have my diagnosis all wrong because, according to my shrink, I have been diagnosed with the rare and newly classified condition called biPolariTy III.
37. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3702; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Ok then u r not a dude and u r just an idiot who is good though.
40. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Tip for your future in trolling. Don't put 69 in your name its a dead giveaway.
41. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Actually, it was supposed to be 96 but my iPhone was buggin' the day I created my account. Thank God Apple released an OTA the following day; that's why I'm looking forward to iOS7, it will not only bring a fix to more bugs (created by the last OTA) but, the new colours are simply dreamy.
46. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Exactly. He's trying to be a she-troll, and doing a very bad job I might add. Someone should tell the wicked witch on "it".
52. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
lol ... she can't help you, iMelted her!!
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT (unregistered)
21. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Next thing we know they would PATENT THE COLORS prevent from everyone too use multicolor phones
27. marbovo (Posts: 658; Member since: 16 May 2013)
you are lonely answering every single post on this article
42. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
What's even sadder is that sometimes he even answers himself.
47. darkkjedii (Posts: 19478; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
So wheat would that make you for answering a question, that wasn't posed to you? Hmmmmmm
50. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Oh, there you are Mr Dark & Lovely'ness, with your bulging biceps, 70% water weight and potato head, I only affirmed what someone else stated. And, sadly and quite tragically, you reaffirmed everything said about you. Is it lonely on that bus route? I bet you're the kind of bus driver that talks to everyone on the bus, you must have a lot of little old ladies in love with you ...... see, somebody out there does love you.
And, getting back to the article, I wasn't aware that the Apple logo had evolved so much; it's truly come full circle. Where Apple gets the ingenuity I'll never know but, I like that their going back to colours that represent freedom and unity. And, I give full credit to Tim Cook. I know those colours must represent something else to him but, to me, I think of blue birds flying and of lullabies. The man has to be a true genius; I would love to meet him one day and wrap my long and luscious pigtails around him but, somehow, I don't think it'll do much for him. But, alas, a girl can always dream of her rAiNbow knight.
26. epicandroid (banned) (Posts: 40; Member since: 08 Nov 2012)
That is quite smart, despite it look like a child's idea. Good idea nonetheless!
35. ilia1986 (unregistered)
I think iOS 7 looks UGLY.
57. SODOMITE (Posts: 1; Member since: 24 Jul 2013)
The Apple Logo pre-dates the depraved, violent beastiality and putrid sexual abuse that humans inflict on themselves and each other.....that has been REDEFINED as "gay love". All you MORALPHOBES who are in here trying to silence any one who rejects sodomy need to get a life. We are talking about PHONES.