ZTE Nubia Z7 rumored with a 6.3-inch screen beyond 1080p, 8-core processor
1. RaKithAPeiRiZ posted on 10 Jan 2013, 08:23 15 1
cant help but laugh at the name Nubia ...i must be watching too much porn i guess
3. InspectorGadget80 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 08:26 1 3
Those are sum killer specs. Zte must really want sum media attention the only thing i like is the processor &a battery life. Pretty sure the report is false
4. ajac09 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 08:27 1 1
I love how this rumor appears AFTER the Samsung announcement... kind of interesting time dont you think? and some of the specs.. the SSD drive will NOT happen. I have a feeling this "tipster" is phonearena.
6. yyuu1000 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 08:32 8 3
the phones are getting toooooooooo big make them from 4.3 to max 5.5
make more 4.7 inch and 5 inch phones
8. PhoneArenaUser posted on 10 Jan 2013, 08:52 2 3
I think that sooner or later smartphone size will stop growing around 5.5" because bigger is definitely not ergonomic according to humans physiology.
15. fanboy1974 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:27 9 0
Don't worry. Iphones aren't changing anytime soon.
9. speckledapple posted on 10 Jan 2013, 09:12 1 0
Beasty specs but if its just about grabbing headlines its not worth much to me. However, if ZTE really is bringing their A game with this device, I would love to see it outside in the wild.
10. jove39 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 10:01 5 0
Don't know what to say...6.3" with 2560x1440 resolution...8 Cores...4000mAh battery...is it imagination!
12. pslee posted on 10 Jan 2013, 10:30 2 0
this is like a computer spec. i say in two years, phone are capable of running anything that a laptop can do???
13. MistB posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:11 1 0
don't forget the transition to 64 bit will ensure 4GB of RAM will be on our devices pretty soon. By then, we can no longer call them phones but practically smaller computers.
32. keithinvegas posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:58 0 0
My Samsung Note 2 is a small computer. It completes 60% of what I need done during the day.
33. MistB posted on 10 Jan 2013, 17:18 1 0
So what about the other 40%?
14. fanboy1974 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:25 1 0
I need a new pair of underwear. I just crapped my pants.
16. jibraihimi posted on 10 Jan 2013, 11:51 0 0
6.3" 2560 by 1440 screen, 1.4 GHZ octocore processor, 4000MAH battery, 128GB internal memory. The specs of this tablet is insane, hope they launch this tablet with same specs, but I'm thinking about it's price, hope the price of this tablet is not as Insane as it's specs........... And ya I called it's tablet because it's one, anything above 6" should come under tablet category not Phones or phablet, phablet could be between 5"-6", above this it should be tablet. If we call this as phablet or phone, then even Nexus 7, samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 etc should also come into phablet category, because they are little bit bigger than this device, and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 can also make regular cellular phone calls.........
17. abhishek48 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 12:28 0 1
I really cant think of a display better than HTC droid dna... and on it also...its only slightly better than 720p phones.. will this huge display in small screen.. be useful.?
19. IliyaBeshkov posted on 10 Jan 2013, 12:36 0 0
8-core cpu with Mali-T658 gpu.... This is the new Samsung Exynos 5 octa processor!!!
20. dc0321 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 12:37 5 1
please stop the screen size war and start a battery life war instead....we want more juice！！we want more juice！！
21. Lifengineer posted on 10 Jan 2013, 13:24 3 0
I find this race so idiot and has a limit! I mean who needs a 400 or 500 or 600 ppi screen!!!
However battery life has no boundaries ! The more you give the more I can use my phone!
24. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 14:49 0 0
Agreed! Everyone seems to be focused on faster chipsets and higher megapixel cameras, but nobody seems to be addressing the battery life issue that has existed since the beginning of android.
25. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 14:56 0 0
As a owner of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, I'll be the first to admit the I'm very impressed with the battery life considering I live in a 4G area. Under light use I can get more than 3 days out of my device. Under moderate use I can get 1.5 up 2 days. I haven't put it to a heavy usage test.
26. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:04 0 0
I haveThunderbolt with a single core clocked at 1GHz, rezound battery that has a 1620mAh capacity and battery saving apps to maximize the battery life. The Note 2 comes with a quad core clocked at 1.6GHz and a battery just under twice the size of the rezound battery with a capacity of 3100mAh and the stock power saving features.
I can barely get just over a full day out of my Thunderbolt under light usage.
27. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:06 0 0
So it will be interesting to see what kind of battery longevity per charge these new octa cores will produce.
28. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:10 0 0
By the way this comparison was made based on the phones primarily operating in a WiFi environment.
22. techguy22 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 13:29 1 2
wow this is insane now. make 7inch cell phone already.
23. Techsplash posted on 10 Jan 2013, 14:06 0 0
yes sure why not.guys be positive.when it will release in two years so why not.
29. MistB posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:15 0 0
I'm pretty sure those specs we will be seeing toward the second half of this year, the Note 3 and whatever ZTE decide to use (Octa core exynos wouldn't be too far fetched).
30. Larry_ThaGr81 posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:18 1 0
It's going to take at least two years worth of technology improvements for me to consider putting my Note 2 down. Octa cores and higher mega pixel cameras along won't be enough make me put my Note 2 down.
31. TROLL posted on 10 Jan 2013, 15:22 0 1
OMG specs to die for. Hope this is clocked at 2.5Ghz.
34. phil2n posted on 10 Jan 2013, 19:09 0 0
7 inches is now a cell phone!!!. for the next following months the minimum size of tablet will be 10 inches
35. iroxkxraybandss98 posted on 19 Jan 2013, 19:29 0 0
The picture looks just like the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 pics going around, also the 8-Core Processor is what Samsung Just announced, and a S-Pen Look Alike... This is totally A replica of the Galaxy Note 3 Rumors!