Xiaomi Mi 5 retail box leaks out, phone will be at MWC
1. Jimrod (Posts: 982; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
Phone designs have really stagnated in recent years haven't they?
12. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3606; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
"Unlike Apple and Samsung that are usually doing a great job keeping their phones a secret..."
I thought PA said Mi5 was the best kept secret of 2015!
2. BradyCrack (Posts: 493; Member since: 29 Dec 2015)
I thought it was an iPhone! Beautiful design. Will this have snapdragon 820?
14. neela_akaash (Posts: 1112; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
open your eyes a little more wide and you will see that this is just a smaller Xiaomi Mi Note Pro....
5. Guaire (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
How many times we have to remind you that Mi Note predates Note 5?
7. Jimrod (Posts: 982; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
But, but, Samsung don't copy! Only Apple copy! :D
11. nodes (Posts: 681; Member since: 06 Mar 2014)
Dude, Samsung never copy, Samsung is 100% original, they are different from other companies.
no matter what, even Note 5 came out after the Mi Note, it's Xiaomi who copied Samsung not the other way around.
15. keithtae (Posts: 341; Member since: 25 Mar 2015)
Yes you are right. Xiaomi is nothing but a China copycat. They are nothing but shameless cheapskate
6. vuyonc (Posts: 987; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Does anyone else think the Mi 5 looks a little ugly next to the old Mi 4?
9. Guaire (Posts: 500; Member since: 15 Oct 2014)
Based on leaks coming from nowhereelse.fr it's gonna be exact opposite.
With its rounded edges, thin body, slimmer side bezels, lack of camera hump and likely glass back instead to glossy plastic not to mention beautiful back design next to it Mi 4 gonna look bulky and ugly.
16. ibend (Posts: 3515; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
cant they do something with those huge top and bottom bezels?
bottom part look so empty with akward looking home button -_-
too much wasted space..
if they make that home button slightly taller and add front stereo speaker it will be great
19. Andrewtst (Posts: 608; Member since: 25 Jan 2009)
Previously Xiaomi copycat Apple. Now Samsung? lol
This is so like a miniature edition of Note5.