Will. I. Am uses his BlackBerry Torch mid-song to check the lyrics
After the tune was over, the singer told an interviewer that this was the first time that he had performed the song and didn't know the lyrics that well. As for using a BlackBerry to read the lyrics, remember, this is a group that had a music video with the BlackBerry PlayBook in it before the tablet was even released.
2. luis_lopez_351 (Posts: 951; Member since: 18 Nov 2010)
How did he read the lyrics if the screen is all pixelated. Sorry Black berry but its the truth :'C
9. skymitch89 (Posts: 1164; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
If you cared to look, the screen on a lot of Blackberries are better than some Android phones.
11. Chris Steel (unregistered)
What crack are you smoking? I need to get me some of that
3. SomeGuy (unregistered)
People still use Blackberrys?
5. snowgator (Posts: 3340; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
The Torch gets the Black Eyed Peas, the iPhone gets the freaking space shuttle. Not a lot of justice there.
10. skymitch89 (Posts: 1164; Member since: 05 Nov 2010)
You mean that the BEPs had the Playbook in a video before it was even made official.
13. bling bling (unregistered)
who is he and what did he use ????? stones dont show you lyrics , just like apple
16. the game (unregistered)
He didn't forget his lyrics
17. messiah (Posts: 433; Member since: 19 Feb 2010)
a total sell-out... way to see a band representing liberation seak solice in the comfort of a dead company.
i wonder who was more affordable, BEP getting Rim, or Rim getting BEP....