But maybe Samsung doesn't have too much to worry about? After all, the South Koreans have grabbed more than half of the Android market and having in mind how popular the Galaxy S smartphone are, that situation probably won't change soon. As good as the alternative products are, dethroning Samsung will surely be an uphill battle. Right now, the HTC One and the Sony Xperia Z are the brightest starts in the sky, but what will happen when Samsung launches the Galaxy S IV? Will everyone just forget about HTC, Sony and LG and go for Samsung's next big thing?
What do you guys think will happen? Let us know by voting in the poll below!
- Will Samsung steal the show with the Galaxy S IV?
- Absolutely, there's nothing better than the Galaxy S series. 50.76% (2265 votes) (2265 votes)
- Not sure. Some of the other players have very competitive smartphones this time around. 40.21% (1794 votes) (1794 votes)
- No chance! The Galaxy S phones aren't what they used to be. 4.71% (210 votes) (210 votes)
- Last night's episode of Baywatch was truly epic! Wait, it's not the 90s anymore? 4.33% (193 votes) (193 votes)