Watch this stunning first demo of Mortal Kombat X gameplay on Android
1. Biernot (unregistered)
Yeah looks great =)
3. shaineql (Posts: 344; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Cant wait to play this.
Love that Android is becoming major platform for major developers !
31. kristoferallen (Posts: 99; Member since: 23 Jun 2010)
Looks f**king awful. What are you looking at? Laggy and awful control mechanism. You have to be 10 years old to enjoy that kind of gameplay in a fighting game. And 10 year olds shouldn't be touching this game. So it's a huge fail.
2. mistercarter (Posts: 349; Member since: 01 Sep 2011)
looks laggy as hell, dont expect the same crappy performance on iOS
4. Biernot (unregistered)
iOS is for girls
5. MartinR (Posts: 51; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
As long as you do not play it on the Snapdragon 810 all will be fine!
Exynos 7420 FTW!
6. Biernot (unregistered)
Can´t wait to play it on the galaxy s6
10. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1116; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Let's just distort reality and ignore that the 7420 will have to push QHD resulting in worse performance than a 1080p S810 device.
11. MartinR (Posts: 51; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
That will not happen as the Snap will throttle like crazy on gaming to reduce heat.
18. mrej201 (Posts: 225; Member since: 04 Feb 2015)
what he'll no nigga play this on my HDTV with chromecast
galaxy note 4 ftw
29. TreyTreyTaylor (Posts: 604; Member since: 21 Dec 2010)
It's truly a majestic device. Most people who have used it love it. It'll be relevant till the Note 5 gets here.
7. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Didn't look laggy to me and let's face it performance will depends on the phone you have.
15. cdm283813 (Posts: 311; Member since: 10 Jan 2015)
It wouldn't surprise me if Tim Cook and company bans the game. Game is not made for those extra sensitive types.
28. joey_sfb (Posts: 5256; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
I think you better have your head examine, look perfectly fine to me.
8. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Looks badass can't wait to play this on the new gs6
12. theguy2345 (Posts: 1180; Member since: 24 Jun 2014)
I have already preordered this at best buy for Xbox one. April 14 can't come fast enough. I am having withdrawals.
22. Wavesolo (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
agreed, or maybe also great on the new HTC....decisions decisons
16. romeo1 (Posts: 703; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
I hope this will be a app that you'll have to buy without in app purchases.
It will run smoother when the game is comming out
17. drunkenjay (Posts: 856; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
same. i would rather pay 20 dollars than pay an app with in app purchases.
23. Wavesolo (Posts: 5; Member since: 16 Mar 2015)
Companies make far more money having the game free with IAPs...a LOT more
20. ryan5609 (Posts: 107; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Ill gladly pay for this, but it better not be ruined by FTP horse S%*$. "Please purchase Scorpion's fatality for 200 MK Gold pieces." *RAGING INTENSIFIES*
25. Trex95 (Posts: 877; Member since: 03 Mar 2013)
Forget about phones this will looks stunning only on iPad air 2 and pervious iPad air.
26. livyatan (Posts: 867; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Marvel Contest of Champions is better and already hugely successful.
Mark my words, this will come nowhere near the success of Kabam's title.
Mortal combat is such a dark, evil, feel bad game. It should be banned.
27. downphoenix (Posts: 3151; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
This game actually looks pretty good. If the gameplay is done right and the IAPs aren't restrictive or have something dumb like "energy" or "lives", this can be a great game.
30. javy108 (Posts: 1004; Member since: 27 Jul 2014)
The game looks great, I love Mortal Kombat Games.
32. LikeMyself (Posts: 433; Member since: 23 Sep 2013)
Ah great! My favorite fighting game coming to Android! I'm playing MK Unchained.cso hd quality thanks to ppsspp on android!
Wondering why extra sensitive humans even search for a game called Mortal Kombat in the 1st place?? They should search for Candy Crush or Angry Birds instead!
33. Chuck007 (Posts: 1011; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
It is times like this I am proud I have a capable gaming machine..