Upon release, Android L might have customizable quick settings
2. ikenvape (Posts: 30; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Same here. It would be awfully nice swap out for a flashlight toggle, if Google ever implements one that is. Either way a rom would grant the ability but it would be nice to have it customizable as stock.
3. NexusPhan (Posts: 361; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
Use a flash widget or something like a power toggles widget on your home screen. I have the flashlight toggle (running CM11) and I've never used it because I have one on the homescreen.
5. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2644; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Even better, bring back the old black notification drawer. Also the split drawer on nexus 7 should be changed to one single drawer.
6. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 2644; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Overall I must say I'm disappointed by the L preview. Hope they surprise me at final release. Till then custom ROMs FTW!
7. pearleye (Posts: 4; Member since: 24 Feb 2014)
Guys please do put a vote/comment in the attached link Code.Google to support the feature and make it happen !
8. Penny (Posts: 1096; Member since: 04 Feb 2011)
They should definitely do this; it is simple and useful. Been using the same feature in WP 8.1 since the dev preview was released.
9. RandomUsername (Posts: 354; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
I didn't realize that it wasn't customizable on Nexus devices.