Trick or Treat: T-Mobile confirms LG Optimus L9 is coming its way on October 31
Remember, this is not the LG Optimus G. The LG Optimus L9 is the top model of the LG Optimus line and is equipped with a 4.5 inch LCD screen with qHD resolution and a pixel density of 245ppi. Under the hood is a dual-core 1GHz processor with 1GB of RAM on board. There is 4GB of native sotrage although a 32GB capacity microSD card will pump that up. The 5MP camera on back takes video at 1080p while a .3MP front-facing camera takes self-portraits and enables video chat. A 2100mAh battery should be powerful enough for all day use and Android 4.0 is installed.
The LG Optimus L9 is a mid-range device that might be your treat on Halloween.
5. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6631; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Nokia 810 and then this.
This is aimed for people who want a decent phone for a decent price. At $79.99, its a phone worth looking into.
2. GTR722 (Posts: 209; Member since: 20 Oct 2012)
This branded phones are fail beyond USA shores, lets hope they sold an international version.
3. eman99 (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Aug 2010)
cmon tmo lets start rolling out with the quadcore phones
4. Donforreal (Posts: 30; Member since: 12 Oct 2012)
theyll give you a quad note 2, but they want an arm AND a leg.
6. PapaSmurf (Posts: 6631; Member since: 14 May 2012)
But in the end, you save hundreds of dollars with T-Mobile over Verizon and AT&T with their Value Plans.
I rather pay an extra $180 for a phone now than to spend $100's in the long run.
8. PersianHobo (Posts: 54; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
thank god at least one other person outside of tmobile understands math. i swear its like rocket science trying to get customers to understand, they think we are trying to scam them lol
7. Techboi (Posts: 80; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
Nice device for someone that just want a cheap but good looking phone
9. UnhappywithLG (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Oct 2012)
Don't bother with LG. Worst devices all around from your cell phone to your home appliance.