Thieves fill victim's Dropbox with "boring sex" footage shot with stolen Galaxy S3
Soon after the couple snitched Mrs. Brodsky's wallet and phone while she was strolling on the crowded Brighton Beach Ave, intimate photos of theirs started turning up in her Dropbox. Perhaps the two were so busy doing the ol' rumpy-pumpy and documenting themselves, that the phone's automatic synchronization and back-up feature didn't occur to them until a week into it. Thus, every naked pic and vid they took landed in poor Mrs. Brodsky's account the second it was made.
Alas, there isn't a camera app in the world (yet) that can make a mundane sex life look even mildly exciting. Mrs. Brodsky seems to share our sentiments - she thinks that "Sex looks very boring" in the thieves' household. So irritatingly ordinary, in fact, that we decided to abstain from posting the SFW photos here, because they would merely defile our website's delightful looks.
The NYC police, too, doesn't consider the couple's lethargic sex-antics anything special. Apparently, the officers told WPIX-TV that the footage doesn't incriminate the couple as thieves. And filming bad domestic porn isn't prosecutable, either.
Anyway, if you are that interested in those yawn-worthy selfies, pay the source link a visit. Don't worry, you won't have to enter any filthy websites.
source: NYC via CNET
15. techaman (unregistered)
i had something slimier happen to me phone was taken from movies then got all the photos of the girl holding the phone in the mirror and family and friends house everything. justice sucks
2. PapaSmurf (Posts: 9723; Member since: 14 May 2012)
"Mrs. Brodsky seems to share our sentiments - she thinks that "Sex looks very boring" in the thieves' household."
This is the funniest thing I've read all day!
19. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
low key she probably doesnt like sex that much to begin with..... lol sad but true
4. corporateJP (Posts: 2322; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
So this is what Manny Pacquiao is up to now, smashing chubbies.
11. lyndon420 (Posts: 2700; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
"Yeah...but they gotta pay"...(famous quagmire quote lol)
8. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Bwahahha. Balls of the week award goes too....
10. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
And don't look sexy....
Buxom, voluptuous, size 12 is great, full figured women
13. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1702; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
It's because they are hungry and pretend its a hotdog
20. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
Kuz theyre Hungry all the time!!! :D
damn u above me, u beat me to the hungry joke.... :(
12. lyndon420 (Posts: 2700; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
These pics should be posted all over the net lol. Somebody is bound to recognize them sooner or later... if they have any friends that is lol.
14. corporateJP (Posts: 2322; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
Question is, though, how do we know that they are the thieves? What if they were sold the phone by the thief/thieves?
16. techaman (unregistered)
proof of buying it. phone number is the same and sync
18. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 723; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
21. reckless562 (banned) (Posts: 1153; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
how do u find the pics? n the movie?? where are they, i cant find them