T-Mobile announces that it will carry the BlackBerry Q10
smaller than the number that was available for the first BlackBerry 10 phone. Some of the social apps that will be found on BlackBerry World for the Q10 when it is released will include BlackBerry Messenger, Facebook, Foursquare, LinkedIn and Twitter. Among the business tools expected to be available are both Dropbox and SALESNow. For those news junkies, expect to see apps for the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal. Game players will be happy to see Angry Birds, Need for Speed Undercover, Bejeweled 2 and the New York Times Crossword.
If you are a T-Mobile business customer who wants to register for the BlackBerry Q10, bookmark this story, come back next Monday and click on this link.
source: T-Mobile via BerryReview, Engadget
1. chocolaking (Posts: 415; Member since: 22 May 2012)
Great news to hear that!! Q10 and Z10 may bring back some customer to RIM..
2. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Nobody is gonna buy it, overpriced piece of junk
3. StreetNerd (Posts: 684; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
theres no single BB article where i dont see u bashing...
just stick to your lagdroid plz...
6. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5178; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Youre just a bad troll. How u know no one wont buy it. Lot BB Fans wants a qwerty phone.
7. StreetNerd (Posts: 684; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Remember you are talking to NIKOLAS.OLIVER.....where common sense and intelligence are never used in the same sentence with him.
12. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5178; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
you're right. LET'S JUST ALL IGNORE people like him. He's probably just a teen.
19. donfem (Posts: 399; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Highest compliment that can ever be paid to an ignorant troll
15. apiskula (Posts: 331; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Nikolas Oliver is a great person. He sees the failure in Blackberry as I do and all of you fools don't
21. StreetNerd (Posts: 684; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
ok.... but theres no reason to bash every BB article?
plz read what i post before u bark -_-" fool
16. donfem (Posts: 399; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
An example of the highest level of ignorance publicly exhibited
4. at_newsolavei (Posts: 10; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
great now i can buy that phone outright and take it to solavei my49monthly.com/
5. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5178; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
T mobile doing hell of a job getting newer more phones
10. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
It's too bad T-Mobile isn't carrying the 64GB version of the One tho...
11. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5178; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
That be nice. hey i may try too buy myself a Q10 on AT&T version. always good too have options. even though i don't have T-Mobile
8. evarod48 (Posts: 112; Member since: 30 Oct 2012)
I can't wait to buy this over the s4 and One!
-Said no one ever
9. bigbmc26 (Posts: 41; Member since: 10 May 2012)
I may. I already have the Z10. If they carry the white one, I'll probably get it later this year. So I guess that proves your silly, bashing comment wrong.
17. donfem (Posts: 399; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Noone is asking you which phone you are interested in buying.Noone cares to know. That is why there is something called "choice"
14. apiskula (Posts: 331; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Wow one of the worst phones (junk) and one of the worst carriers for service carrying the phone. You both are going to eventually fail!
18. donfem (Posts: 399; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Ignorance, my friend is bane of a society whose citizenry "appears" to be educated
25. apiskula (Posts: 331; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
First of all ignorance is buying a blackberry when there are much superior phones out there to that garbage. And I would never buy a phone on Terrible Mobile worst network around.
22. StreetNerd (Posts: 684; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
mehhh im not gonna buy it from tmo.... it will have a branding -_-'
think ima fetch one from the grey market