Sprint 4G LTE goes live in Boston ahead of schedule
1. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2384; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
Good job for reporting.....Give that man a reward Phone Arena!
2. Nick_T (Posts: 123; Member since: 27 May 2011)
He didn't mention his name. Otherwise, he would have been awarded over 9000 internets.
3. Nevo617 (Posts: 3; Member since: 09 Aug 2012)
Service comes and goes only at work.. Witch is in Malden MA
5. Sakmann67 (Posts: 29; Member since: 22 May 2010)
Sprint LTE is working intermittently in Plainfield, IL. I was in a retail store recently and the store had a Galaxy Nexus and EVO LTE working on LTE. Galaxy S3 was still on 3G. Dropped Calls and Text issues still plague the Chicago area. #BeingPatient.
6. xXMAKESHIFTXx (Posts: 38; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Well let's hope it finds it way to Kankakee, IL...home to the original network vision tower...I mean why didn't they just leave the dang thing on?
9. trouse1 (Posts: 1; Member since: 12 Aug 2012)
I noticed the LTE working about a week ago and I am on the Northshore of Mass. I have screen shots of its showing 4G like the above article but I have also seen it show a small LTE symbol. It started about a week ago the the coverage is patchy. We'll see how it goes.
10. Zero1u81 (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
Managed to pick up LTE in Machester, NH with my Nexus LTE
11. ahecht (Posts: 1; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
Several users on S4GRU have been reporting LTE signals in the boston area since the beginning of August. I've personally connected to LTE in the suburbs of Lowell, MA and Everett, MA, and other users have seen signals within the Boston city limits.
12. Zero1u81 (Posts: 7; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
I can also confirm parts of Nashua and Salem NH as well
13. Moquah (Posts: 1; Member since: 20 Sep 2012)
LTE working today. Staying in hotel downtown boston. Getting 15mb to 20mb down. 7 to 10 up.