Spigen Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge cases corroborate design, early March release date
10. iLovesarcasm (Posts: 494; Member since: 20 Oct 2014)
Spigen is the best case maker in my opinion. I have no reason to switch brand.
2. XaErO (Posts: 312; Member since: 25 Sep 2012)
It looks like there is white color after all !! (I'm even more interested in Pure Black and Silver/Grey)
5. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
That's a GS6 LOL.
4. ph00ny (Posts: 1197; Member since: 26 May 2011)
I have the spigen tpu + bumper case on my note5. It looks great and it fits great but i have a weird wear spot on the stylus side of the corner. It's in the middle of that corner and not on the edge
7. Biernot (unregistered)
8. dimas (Posts: 1975; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
I think I saw holes for micro sd slot there. Close to confirm, just a few full reviews in the next few weeks and I can decide if I'll get the smaller s7.
12. gersont1000 (Posts: 299; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Where do you think you saw that? I can't see it.
15. dimas (Posts: 1975; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
I was wrong, it was for the speaker my bad.
9. joevsyou (Posts: 701; Member since: 28 Feb 2015)
new video by samsung about the s7!https://youtu.be/EHaxUZPyomg
waterproofing, wireless charging, sd slot
11. stardomains (Posts: 27; Member since: 05 Nov 2015)
What type of usb port does that look like to you?
13. gersont1000 (Posts: 299; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
What is pic #5? Is that some kind of removable battery on a case?
14. sissy246 (Posts: 704; Member since: 04 Mar 2015)
Love my clear spigen case with the silver bumper on my note 5.
16. jonathanalexander9 (Posts: 61; Member since: 04 May 2015)
i like Spigen,i use it on my Note 3 and 6S Plus
18. Altaras (Posts: 4; Member since: 09 Sep 2015)
I recommend Luvvitt cases over Spigen bit.ly/phonearena1