Sony outs a series of videos to demo Xperia Z phone, tablet and Bravia TV interaction
3. MartianMe (unregistered)
super sexy phone....don't know which one to go for, black or white.
4. android_hitman (unregistered)
none. poor battery life!
5. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Just turn on the STAMINA mode!!
6. lovefist (unregistered)
pardon my ignorance, but isn't the stamina mode only affects your phone when the screen is off? like turning off data, wifi, bluetooth, etc..when you turn off the screen of the phone?
7. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yes, and it increases the standby time of the phone.
8. fuchu92 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
yeah just turn on STAMINA mode
i've bought it 3 days ago
n i'm very happy with battery performance, design, performance and stability
Sony made me belive
9. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
poor butthurt fanboy
Z's battery endures very well.
maybe you can't afford it and now you searching for excuses. LOL
13. Ninetysix (Posts: 1956; Member since: 08 Oct 2012)
Click on Expand in each test and tell us again that it endures very well. Sony fanboys are hilarious :)
12. htc_prep (Posts: 303; Member since: 09 Oct 2009)
Let them buy a Sony. YOU GO buy an s4 or One.
11. JojoGo101 (Posts: 211; Member since: 17 Dec 2012)
I guess that matches my Xperia Z and my Bravia TV :P