Sony Xperia Z2 to have a Deluxe Edition in China
According to ePrice, Sony will release an Xperia Z2 Deluxe Edition in China at the same time with the regular version. The Deluxe Edition of the handset will come bundled with a DK36 Magnetic Charging Dock, a STM10 Stereo Microphone, a MDR-NC31EM Digital Noise Cancelling Headset, and a SCR10 Style Cover Stand - all being Sony-made original accessories. It appears that this Deluxe version will be limited to 1,000 units. For the moment, it's not clear what else it will offer besides what you can get with the regular Z2, and neither if Sony intends to launch a similar Deluxe Edition in other markets.
The regular Sony Xperia Z2 will cost around $800 (4,999 CNY) in China, and the Deluxe Edition doesn’t seem to be much more expensive at $884 (5,499 CNY). Of course, the price of the regular model is pretty high itself anyway. The Z2 should be officially introduced in China on March 27, and could go on sale there shortly after that.
In case you’re curious about them, you can see all the accessories mentioned above in the slideshow below.
1. Sony DK36 Magnetic Charging Dock
2. Sony DK36 Magnetic Charging Dock
3. Sony STM10 Stereo Microphone
4. Sony STM10 Stereo Microphone
5. Sony MDR-NC31EM Digital Noise Cancelling Headset
6. Sony SCR10 Style Cover Stand
7. Sony SCR10 Style Cover Stand
8. Sony SCR10 Style Cover Stand
source: ePrice (1) (2) (translated)
2. Florin.T (Posts: 114; Member since: 16 Dec 2013)
That was a tiny error, it's fixed now - just hit refresh.
12. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4155; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Tiny error??? Is that what they call it these days? lol
3. thadjudda (Posts: 22; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
the weird thing is that Japan and China hates each other, but Sony always makes sure China gets their best devices. But not the US or Great Britain the only countries that's keeping China from Stomping Japan.. WEIRD HUH?
5. pwnarena (Posts: 924; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
more potential buyers.
i really don't understand why japan keeps pushing their products to china when they easily suffer when those people suddenly feel inimical whenever the senkakus are brought up. why don't they just focus on more neutral markets. india, for example, is a better target market. they should just spend more marketing money there.
13. deago78 (Posts: 157; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
You just wanted to use the word "inimical". Next time make sure you ask Pee-wee Herman how to use the word in sentence because you didn't pull it off this time.
4. TheMeaTree (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Mar 2014)
cant wait for this beauty im getting it as soon as it hits the shelves!
6. AfterShock (Posts: 2812; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Nice package, I'm impressed.
This as a kit, kills a lot the competition imo, even as just accessories after sale.
I'm not a Sony can, don't use at all, admired some of their phones, but never used.
Availability is a concern just Like HTC might be.
7. f35hunter (Posts: 158; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
it will be a harsh competition this year for handsets manufactures and a confusing year for consumers
8. Amir1 (Posts: 267; Member since: 20 Aug 2013)
the perfect phone, the perfect accessories. perfect.
10. techperson211 (Posts: 667; Member since: 27 Feb 2014)
Hopefully this edition comes out in south east Asia .
11. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3408; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
This and galaxy s5 will absolutely blow away htc crap1 in terms of sales and camera despite its over hyped and overrated nature.
14. iamoa (Posts: 69; Member since: 06 Feb 2014)
I want to buy this one but i am afraid i will lose the flagship title in 6 months so cant make up my mind. Either to buy or not too. What do you guys suggest?
15. f35hunter (Posts: 158; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
for me as xperia z1 user i'll just wait until z3
16. SonyXperiaZ2 (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
That's awesome accessories sony is bundling with deluxe edition. Does anyone know what accessories they are bundling with norma Xperia Z2?