Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc HD rumored with a 720p display in tow
1. ryq24 (Posts: 646; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
hope it will finally have secondary camera for video calling.
5. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
They'd be dumb if they still didn't include a front facing cam into this one since that was the only thing missing in the original Arc.
2. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4767; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Here is another company who is making better & more compelling devices compared to Apple's VERY underwhelming iPhone 4S. HTC, Samsung, Motorola & now Sony Ericsson are making very powerful, ultra high-end & even more beautiful phones compared to Apple's VERY weak iPhone 4S. Great job Sony Ericsson, your Xperia Arc HD looks like a winner also.
3. nanozander (Posts: 85; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
Somehow... in a way... i do not feel to happy if it's the rumored nozomi~ I hope its just a subset of the ARC and that nozomi will take its place as SE's 2012 flagship phone offering better features then what's leaked..
4. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
All these top smartphones about to be announced following up the mega hits of this year like the galaxy s2,the future is android,the future is green. You have to feel sorry for all those millions fooled into buying a 2010 iphone now with 'S' on its name just because of small temperary novelty called siri
6. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
Yeah come June next year they'll all be pissed looking at the iphone5 wondering why on earth they bought the 4s. . .
7. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
They move than likely be pissed at the iphone 5 over its only new revolutionary new featurewhich will be LTE maybe to which apple will dress in pr ads to make it look like they invented it and it now changes everything again.
8. XiphiasGladius (Posts: 813; Member since: 21 Aug 2011)
either way be it the iPhone4s or the iPhone5 they'll all be pissed anyways, cant wait for that start of 2012. . .
9. vishnutp (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Nov 2011)
Sony is going to rock for the upcoming years,they r just shutting their partnership with Ericcson and Nozomi or whatever it may be it will be SONY exclusive.
10. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
I hope that SE and Nokia will be back from perdition and run the show again. And smack HTC, Samsung and the rest.
Motorola already done it, so now it's time for SE and Nokia.
11. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Apart from those mighty 3 above the rest andro packs looks all the same to me. The same boring and cheap feeling plastic design with no individual characteristics (sammy and lg...the same designer???)
12. metoyou (Posts: 279; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
SE Arc is one best nice looking phone and if it add HD screen, front facing camera, at least 1bg of ram and duo-core then i definitely get this phone
13. Luuthian (Posts: 235; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I wouldn't mind an Xperia Play version of this phone...
14. rockstarlive (Posts: 307; Member since: 19 Oct 2011)
I still think SE is gonna debut an LTE Xperia, maybe this will have it.
15. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
My money will go for the first HTC or SE with ICS out of the box.