Some Nexus 5 orders shipping faster than expected
1. apple4never (Posts: 756; Member since: 08 May 2013)
mines supposed to come within the week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited now cant wait
6. PootisMan (Posts: 182; Member since: 02 Aug 2013)
I just got mine today! The phone is wicked fast!
33. apple4never (Posts: 756; Member since: 08 May 2013)
yesss just gt mine, posting from it right now, this things a beast gonna run it on antutu or gfx and go brag to my geeky friends
15. jove39 (Posts: 1206; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
same here...thurday might be the lucky day for me :)
24. TylerGrunter (Posts: 781; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
Wednesday is my day! And they said the wouldn´t deliver till 15th November!
2. juicemania (Posts: 6; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Ordered Friday and was told it would be shipped by the 8th, got an email yesterday that it shipped and will be here tommorow!
4. MalakiMills (Posts: 255; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Same here, also only selected standard shipping, not 2 day. I'm so pumped.
11. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
I did the same thing. My phone will arrive on Thursday.
20. ahomad (Posts: 131; Member since: 15 May 2012)
ordered couple, expected 8th, received all today
5. Taters (Posts: 2368; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Mine has just shipped but it will probably take forever to get to western canada. My nexus 10 took like a week.
18. jove39 (Posts: 1206; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
look at this thread [http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2477027] or in general section...people have reported shipments originating from KY...I hope google has some other warehouse in west as well.
28. jsilvermist (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Jul 2013)
That was where my Nexus 4 came from last year going to Brampton ON.
34. shizz812 (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Nov 2013)
I live in Louisville. They are here at UPS. I'm a staffing supervisor and spoke with someone who works there. They were there like a month ago.
7. febzz (Posts: 11; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
A friend of mine already got his Nexus 5 yesterday. I was surprised, that's very quick.
8. nexusdude (Posts: 108; Member since: 22 Aug 2013)
Oh yeah? Mine will ship in about several months to the local retailers.
9. woodshop20 (Posts: 459; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
Wow, big improvement compared to the Nexus 4 in terms of shipping and production.
12. guest (Posts: 88; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
Got my 16gb already. The 32gb order is coming tomorrow! Awesome!
13. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
anyone with 32GB wants to swap with my S4? LOL
16. Long1 (banned) (Posts: 399; Member since: 18 May 2013)
You mean "swap with my iphone5C"???
I made it right for you.
14. Deaconclgi (Posts: 140; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
My replacement GPU came in today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to get home and finally play Battlefield 4. Only took about a month and a half to receive my replacement.....
I wish my GPU was shipped out by Google. :)
17. Kjayhawk (Posts: 273; Member since: 07 Oct 2010)
Mine said it would ship the fifth and it shipped on the 31st and gets here tomorrow
19. Big.Dad.E (Posts: 7; Member since: 13 Dec 2012)
I ordered my N5 Friday and it will be delivered Wednesday. Originally the invoice stated 2-3 weeks. Anyone want to buy a red Lumia 920?
21. shadowmasta (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
Ordered on Thursday night. Estimated ship by the 15th, but will be here on Thursday ground.
22. Omarc07 (Posts: 202; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i was gonna get one but i berly got my g2 so ill stick with that.
29. E.S.1 (Posts: 286; Member since: 14 Sep 2013)
How do you like your G2 so far?
I'm trying to decide between N5 and G2.
32. Omarc07 (Posts: 202; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
i had a samsung galaxy s4 before the g2 i like the g2 more so far its the best phone i ever had and i had plenty of phones including iphone 5S ,htc one ,xperia z i know some people on here might not belive i switch phones a lot but i do i know a guy from best buy Lol he hookz it up with every new phone that comes out haha ...anyways so far g2 is the best phone i had up to now no lag at all and i mean at all battery life has been great so has the camera now i can say i will keep this phone for quite a while and that with me is rare i will be keeping this phone for a while. Screen looks great outside i can have the brightness up to 75 percent and use the phone alot im on fb ,text alot and use the internet alot and still have half battery by the end of the day i also make lots of calls so i cant complain about battery . So yea u should try it out.
26. username45 (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
I got my shipping number yesterday but it hadn't moved since then, I ordered on November 1st it said 2-3 weeks.
30. funyguy (banned) (Posts: 6; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
What kind of iPhone is this?
Where can I buy it?
31. Fallin (Posts: 58; Member since: 10 Oct 2011)
Just got my 32 gig and had my wife bring it to my work. It's an awesome phone so far. I gave my HTC One to my Wife.
35. gallitoking (Posts: 4630; Member since: 17 May 2011)
Every comment say is a fast phone etc... may I remind you that is a brand new phone, every new phone is a beast at the beginning... after months of abuse the N5 will show age..
37. zekes (Posts: 201; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
So true but I must say my old iPhone 3GS is still smooth on iOS 6
41. Ant34 (Posts: 193; Member since: 10 Aug 2013)
I've had my Nexus 4 for a year now and it's still runs smooth. My S4 runs better now than when I first got it.
54. username45 (Posts: 5; Member since: 31 Oct 2013)
This will stay fast... It has TRIM so it won't experience the major slowdowns that the nexus 7 underwent.
36. smpate (Posts: 1; Member since: 16 Oct 2013)
I ordered two of 32gib on Friday at 7am cdt and its still at pending and saying it won't deliver until the 22nd I sure hope it get here to fl sooner so I can tell boost where to stick it.
38. allawi (Posts: 16; Member since: 16 Sep 2013)
They shipped mine too. They said tomorrow or Wednesday, the phone would arrive.
39. _PHug_ (Posts: 380; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
Tried to order a 32GB Nex5, play store said I had to wait 2-3 weeks for delivery.
So I got on Ebay and bought a new-inbox 32GB LG G2 for $50 more than the Nex 5 was after shipping and taxes.
Bigger screen, bigger battery, IR blaster, better camera, USB otg & wireless storage for $50 more.
42. DimitriTech (Posts: 22; Member since: 04 Nov 2013)
;( mine still says 2-3 weeks. I even bought it on launch day. maybe something happened.. on the play store the order still says pending, but i already got the shipping estimate in the email?
43. arenapirate (Posts: 12; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
mine originally said 2-3 weeks & would ship by nov. 15th (ordered on launch day). but surprisingly got a shipping notification/tracking number Friday night. phone will be delivered tomorrow. this is the 32gb black version.
44. dmsrfl (Posts: 22; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
If you ordered a 32GB Nexus 5 and planning on activating on Sprint, it's going to be headache. People have not been able to activate it because apparently the needed IMEI code isn't in their system yet. The 16GB is activating OK, but not the 32GB. Hopefully Sprint fixes this soon!
45. 00Ben00 (Posts: 8; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
I want a new phone also, but then I'm currently using a iphone 3. A lot of you already up to date phones and want to or have replaced it!
No surprise why the planet is dying with all the land fill etc, ' the throw away society' is out of hand! Be happy with your 6mth- 1yr old ph, you don't need to upgrade it, to be 'HIP', or whatever, ffs!
47. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 172; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
No, most tech geeks I know all take their old stuff to Best Buy to recycle it.
46. Chris_Bakke (Posts: 172; Member since: 23 Jan 2013)
If I get the 32gb on can I still activate it through Sprint, even though the Play Store says only the 16 gb is available through Sprint?
48. fistigons (Posts: 260; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Mine said it wasn't going to ship until the 15th, but it actually shipped the 4th. Google did a great job this time.
49. improv (Posts: 92; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
My package weight for the 32gb Nexus 5 is 1.9 lbs. Friend's 16gb is 1 lb. Can anyone explain...?
50. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
Ordered mine about 3 minutes after launch. Got it yesterday. 32GB Black
51. ncallan (Posts: 13; Member since: 15 Mar 2013)
Bought one for my wife. Ordered a 16gb one at 7pm Sunday night from carphone warehouse for £5 cheaper than google play and had it in my hand 1pm Monday. Unbelievable service that I'd recommend to anyone in the uk considering this phone. Haven't checked out if still in stock now though. The phone is amazing. If I didn't already have the note 3 I'd have stole it off her in a heartbeat.
53. tsspro (Posts: 17; Member since: 18 Jan 2010)
I AM WAITING FOR MINE. IT'S IN THE UPS TRUCK FOR DELIVERY. I HOPE, IT CAN BE HERE BEFORE 10:00 OTHERWISE, I HAVE TO PICK IT UP AFTER WORK.