Slim Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8-inch outed, likely adds more Android to Intel's belt
is the optimal device for viewing videos, playing enhanced games, and reading e-Books anytime, anywhere.
Outstanding slim bezel for effective and maximum screen use makes Samsung’s “reading mode” technology
which optimizes the display to deliver perfect illumination and tone for comfortable paperlike readability in a variety of
lighting conditions work better on its 8-inch screen. Samsung’s Sound Alive for Audio and Dolby Surround for Video
Play maximize every sound allow users to enjoy clearer dialogue, consistent volume levels, and superior audio to
further enhance the overall multimedia experience with the new device. Also, the physical keys on the bezel at
bottom give users a comfortable smartphone-like experience in navigating.
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1497; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
The sensors on top of the samsung logo kinda looks awkward
8. mydi.maus (unregistered)
everything looks awkward copying ipad mini w/its bezel,..wtf
10. joey_sfb (Posts: 3113; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
WTF...So now only Apple can have thin bezel. Apple fans really lack basic intelligence to know that competition is good for consumer.
Anyway tab 3 spec does not impress.
12. ncarlosmiguel (Posts: 206; Member since: 14 May 2013)
At last! This is what I've been waiting for to replace my iPad mini! Same 8inch with thin bezels i loved with my mini but more powerful OS inside. I hope this comes out cheap. LOL
18. mydi.maus (unregistered)
14. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
Even everything looks awkward
3. Igneel (unregistered)
I think the Note 8 is a better choice.
7. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
Well, that might be the case, but I think this would be cheaper...
15. roldefol (Posts: 3106; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Then Samsung needs to find a better price point for the Note 8. That's the only tablet I have my eye on, but not for $400. Even with its inherent advantages over the iPad Mini, people still care more about the bottom line.
4. Wiki_jaan (Posts: 703; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
camera replacement make it more ugly.... otherwise good tablet
6. _Bone_ (Posts: 2137; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
It would make sense around $250, okay screen and specs, nice size and features, micro SD slot, Samsung warranty, multi-view and others. But really the Note 8.0 should be their mid-range $299 tablet, not this.
9. selena1000 (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
dont know whats worse,the name or the product.......
11. TheBitterrTruth (unregistered)
13. ajac09 (Posts: 1367; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
man computex 2013 already more impressive then CTIA
16. rcranium (Posts: 28; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I just want a GPS in this. I don't need cellular. I want to use this in my car for navigation. My note 2 is too small and my ipad3 is too large. I'd consider nexus7 v2 but really want an 8 inch screen tablet with split screen or more capability.
17. rcranium (Posts: 28; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I completely agree. The note8 is too expensive and I don't need the stylus.
19. chrislars (Posts: 77; Member since: 11 Apr 2013)
looks like my note 8.0 just without a pan and smaller bezzle