Sharp flaunts 10" Mebius Pad: waterproof Win 8 tablet with IGZO screen and record pixel density
Sharp shows 10" Mebius Pad - first waterproof Win 8 tablet sports record pixel density Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Spring chickens: Samsung Galaxy S5 vs Sony Xperia Z2 comparison preview
26 Feb 2014, 09:37
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Samsung Galaxy S5: all you need to know
24 Feb 2014, 17:06
Sharp shows 10" Mebius Pad - first waterproof Win 8 tablet sports record pixel density
11. pwnarena (Posts: 572; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
tablet z does not really have a glass back. it's only in the front.
5. emadshiny (Posts: 980; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
Nice copy from tablet Z!
but im really interested in their IGZO technology.
hope Z2 comes with an IGZO panel.
18. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1123; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Same design with the same speaker and camera location.
7. aryanfr1 (Posts: 39; Member since: 24 Jan 2013)
Daniel this thing misleads as it should had "with High pixel Density" rather than Record pixel density which is already sported by Nexus brand.
10. hmd74 (Posts: 189; Member since: 31 Jan 2013)
Companies which are not known as well as the others should bring innovations in their devices. Not making them thin or using high density displays.
Hey Sharp! Learn from lenovo!
12. sri_tech (Posts: 184; Member since: 21 May 2013)
What innovations you want to see from these companies?
13. Taters (Posts: 2092; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Sounds good to me. Core 2 duo level tablet that is hopefully much cheaper than an i5 has well tablet. I'll get one for work if they keep the price Nexus 10 level.
15. sri_tech (Posts: 184; Member since: 21 May 2013)
Nexus 10 is a subsidized product. That is why you don't seen those prices for any other android tablets.
This runs full windows 8 and comes with intel processors, more memory etc..
So it definitely costs more.
19. Penywyz (banned) (Posts: 255; Member since: 13 Aug 2013)
With sharp's Superior screen technology I would love to get a hold of one of these babies!!!