Samsung's next Windows Phone, Huron SM-W750V, might be sold as the Ativ SE by Verizon
The SM-W750V / Ativ SE looks a lot like last year’s Samsung Galaxy S4, and seems to pack a similar set of features, including a 5-inch 1080p display, LTE, quad-core Snapdragon processor, and 2GB of RAM.
Microsoft is getting ready to release the new Windows Phone 8.1 sometime this spring, but it’s not clear if the Ativ SE will run the new version of the OS at launch. If not, it will certainly receive an updated later.
2. toink (unregistered)
Ugh, that logo.
4. fireblade (Posts: 714; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
ugly phone + ugly OS = the ugliest device on the planet
6. maccess (Posts: 633; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
Surely you like to whine a lot.. you must be have a hard life i guess..
5. Kishin (Posts: 647; Member since: 30 May 2013)
There be No more hate on WP if they all ship with WP8.1 features..
11. elitewolverine (Posts: 2075; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Yes cause a spring launch is half a year minimum. Do you really really really wake up and believe your IQ?
12. alterecho (Posts: 1091; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
"Yes cause a spring launch is half a year minimum"
No, cause WP8 update cycle will be up by then and MS can force users to buy a new device for newer updates, after 8.1.
"Do you really really really wake up and believe your IQ?"
No. I believe what i observe.
16. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
That guy, and IQ, have no business being in the same sentence......
8. SemperFiV12 (Posts: 868; Member since: 09 Nov 2010)
Wouldn't care for a Samsung device honestly... But the more the merrier. And Samsung, in their defense, have included some WP software and updated it here and there. (Not the way Nokia has, but a good amount considering they have no contracts with MS.)
10. alterecho (Posts: 1091; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
However stylish they make the name sound, its still goin to run on Windows Phone.
13. Liveitup (Posts: 1579; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Windows Phone is a great OS, its the most beautiful looking, stable, secure operating system there is. Some people have a hard time dealing with that so they hate even when Android and iOS owes much of their flat UI design, large icons, cleanest to WP, they love their OS, yet hate the OS that inspired their OS, such confused individuals.
17. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
That's exactly right!!! Anyone who says that WP is not good is simply just a foolish idiot!
19. g2a5b0e (Posts: 2726; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
That makes sense. Anyone who disagrees with your opinion is clearly an idiot. Right.
14. cornerofthemoon (Posts: 518; Member since: 20 Apr 2010)
I wonder if it will be compatible with Galaxy S4 cases. It seems to come from the same space frame.
15. zachattack (Posts: 590; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
That's what i wanted Verizon, the unloved samsung child of the S5. I didn't want the xperia Z2 at all who in their right mind would?
18. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3562; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
Switch carrier's... Nobody can help your fear.... WP is for secure adults..