Samsung planning more Galaxy Gear smartwatches at various price points
10. T.... (Posts: 12; Member since: 02 Dec 2012)
Waiting for the Galaxy Gear Zoom! Bring it on Samsung :)
2. androiphone20 (Posts: 1503; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
what the heck Samsung give us a break
4. SlimSoulja86 (Posts: 642; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
U mean "u", why "us", speak for yourself. Ohkayyyy!
12. androiphone20 (Posts: 1503; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
I am waiting iBeam line for the next iphone so good luck with your watch
15. good2great (Posts: 1040; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
are you getting the watch Soulja? or you just love policing people who talk against samsung/android with an iphone uniform on? haha smh -1
7. tech2 (Posts: 2327; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Is someone pointing a gun at your head and forcing you to buy ? If not interested then just don\'t open the freakin article and bother to post a comment !
3. KillgoreTrout (Posts: 53; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
If they made a Gear that had no camera, I would think about buying one. That camera is way too bulky. If they can't make a camera that lies flat along the band, then they shouldn't add one to the watch.
5. nicholassss (Posts: 355; Member since: 10 May 2012)
Hopefully one of the options is better looking.
6. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
Too costly. This will not be usefull if it only works for a couple of hours. At the end of the day, you\'ll be missing your old watch.
14. timukh (Posts: 191; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Its a phone and a watch, its two devices for the price of three.
8. nctx77 (Posts: 555; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Translation - people don\'t like it like we thought they would and the price is too high.
9. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2783; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Same like lower end, mid range and high end phones. Atleast we can try a lower end model.
11. sks1969 (Posts: 86; Member since: 04 Mar 2012)
With Samsung, you pay for the marketing, 60% of the price is all marketing. Lets wait for the Micromax watch, you will get the same features at 1/2 the price. The only difference will be the Samsung watch will only show you the time when you look at it and will keep showing it till you look away, lol
13. aditya.k (Posts: 472; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
Galaxy Gear, Gear Mini, Gear Mega, Gear Zoom, Gear Active, Gear with LTE-A?, Gear Note with a Stylus...and so on! LOL! :P
Anything left out? :D
16. Immolate (Posts: 288; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)
I want a FFC on my watch, not an obvious one on the band. Watchcam doesn't have to has lots of megapixels. I want to use it for Skyping or surreptitious filming.