Samsung launches a series of new protective covers for the Galaxy S III and Note II
Samsung definitely has not one, but at least two of those fine products, in the form of the Galaxy S III and Note II, and so it is looking to offer some cool accessories for them. As a matter of fact, it already had some nice covers on the market, but those required you to replace your back cover and they protected the front side only. Sure, you had your original back cover safely hidden somewhere, but the one on your handset could easily get some scratches as well. And who wants to walk around with a scratched Galaxy S III? No, mister, one does not simply walk around with a scratched Galaxy S III!
That is why the new covers that Samsung has now rolled out feature protection for the back as well. Similar style, just double the protection! They are available in a multitude of colors and cost $39.99. However, if you choose to buy two, you'll get a very discounted price - just $49.99. Four covers can be yours for $99.99.
Do you like Samsung's new covers? Sounds off in the comments below!
source: Samsung via GSMArena
1. darthinvader (Posts: 63; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
Samsung doing a Lumia with all these "colours" :P
2. android_hitman (Posts: 670; Member since: 07 Jul 2010)
now this really looks like an apple cover....
6. lukasound (Posts: 152; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
the bottom picture is of Note II i guess... it has the speaker and flash on different places...
7. Loubielou (Posts: 258; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
These cases have been available on the Internet for sometime,an now Samsung have realised what income they have missed out on,these will be alot more expensive an people will not be able to buy these but the cheaper ones on the internet
8. satydesh (Posts: 71; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
why is need of such cases if you made strong,sturdy products to protect from damage.
So dear samsung make products with good and sturdy materials!!!
9. Tsepz_GP (Posts: 850; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
Very nice, may just get my S3 one of these. :)
10. korean411 (Posts: 40; Member since: 04 May 2009)
for me i am would rather get a zenus diary case that is just my opinion
11. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Awful construction, actually.
The same as Spigen flip cover. I really don't get the logic behind these products.
The thing is, they leave the sides(the most critical part when it comes to fall impact anyway) completely exposed.
Drop this, and the screen is just as likely to shatter, as is without it.
12. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
hey genius...i think they made these to keep like change and or keys or various other items woman carry in their black holes they call a purse to keep from scratching the screen
13. darac (Posts: 2156; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Oh hey genius.
Now tell me what any of what you said has to do with any of what I said.
My point was they left the sides exposed.
20. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
the purpose behind the case was to protect the screen in your pocket or purse...if your a clumsy fool with butter fingers and a knack for dropping ur phone then maybe u should invest in something like an otter box or some other that covers your entire phone :)
14. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
These are cumbersome when u flip it open it is inthe wa y and making texting difficult. Plus bluescreen is dum arze.
15. Veigald (Posts: 240; Member since: 13 Jan 2012)
At least they cover the ugly ass design of the phones :)
17. AnnDroid (Posts: 53; Member since: 02 Aug 2011)
Thanks for the heads up. When you register your new Note 2 with Samsung, they send you a 50% discount coupon good until 12/13/12.
18. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 867; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Will these also break apart in your pocket as you walk around with it?
This is a HUGE don't buy. The cover started peeling apart in less than 2 months making it look disgusting.