Samsung boss says Galaxy S IV will skip MWC, speculation pegs March 22 Unpacked event in the US
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1910; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I can't wait what samsung will bring for the s4!
10. abdane (Posts: 484; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
i hope it will be released in june or may like the GSIII, because my birthday is in june, i dont want to wait 3 months to get it :(
12. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
Whenever it is released, everyone is talking about it, which is sucking the oxygen out of the room for the likes of RIM, Nokia, HTC, LG, Sony, MS. Even Apple is being impacted.
2. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
It'd have been shocking if it was unveiled at MWC rather than a separate event considering that's one of the most eagerly anticipated devices this year.
6. GALAXY-STORM (Posts: 328; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Its true. Its going to be the device that everyone will be looking to beat in all terms.
9. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Yes, after last year's London event, I would be surprised if they didn't have an event exclusively for it.
4. _Bone_ (Posts: 2148; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
I'm more excited about an improved Nexus 10 at the moment. Hope rumors are true.
7. someones4 (Posts: 622; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about the s4. They should release it quickly so that our wild fantasies doesn't spin out of control.
8. big.e927 (Posts: 94; Member since: 21 Nov 2012)
The SG4 is sure to kill the competition. Can't lie though, they need to hurry up already cause that Sony Xperia Z is a nighty good looking phone with the specs sheet to match. Samsung, don't make my waiting go to waste..!
13. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i think samsung should wait a bit, s3 is not really that outdated and note 2 is still considered pretty new. the state they should use is california, it's really fun to see how android bashes iOS after years before, apple tried to bash android
14. btbotimtim (Posts: 154; Member since: 08 Dec 2010)
Samsung's boss is not JK Shin, it is KH Lee.