Samsung announces Galaxy Premiere 2014 event for June 12, new AMOLED tablets expected
We recently heard about two upcoming AMOLED tablets from Samsung: the Galaxy Tab S 10.5 SM-T800, and the Galaxy Tab S 8.4 SM-T700. Both are high-end products that will reportedly use Samsung’s latest octa-core Exynos 5420 processor, while their AMOLED displays should have 2,560 x 1,600 pixel resolutions. Android 4.4 KitKat, Magazine UX and 3GB of RAM are also expected to be among their features. Design-wise, the tablets seem to borrow elements from Samsung's Galaxy S5 flagship smartphone, including a doted pattern for the rear case.
A huge 13.3-inch Samsung tablet may also be in the making, but there’s no way of telling if Samsung is planning to announce this, too, at the June 12 event.
At the moment, Samsung has only one AMOLED tablet: the old Galaxy Tab 7.7, which was released in the second half of 2011. Well, we'll find out soon if the company indeed has new AMOLED slates for us.
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2375; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
At that time, I'll be busy playing Mario kart 8.
9. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
ahhh the nokia dudes. welcome back from the graveyard.
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3290; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I'm the Nokia dude, and I'm that dude knows that Nokia is still alive but you dude don't know that Nokia is alive....your mind set dude is graveyard.
15. The13thKing (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
my mindset is forward, yours is graveyard, cause you followed a brand to the graveyard which makes you part of it too.
10. farhad_per (banned) (Posts: 128; Member since: 26 Mar 2014)
Akiiii.....Where are you came from ultra dude nooob...!
20. salaal (Posts: 74; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)
Will you get the note 4 or stick to your S5?
5. psychox911 (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 May 2014)
These days I'm sensitive about "premier" "prime" words together with "Samsung"
8. tech2 (Posts: 1834; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
This almost confirms that we'll be getting no Galaxy Prime goodness :(
13. Totse2k15 (Posts: 231; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
Can't wait for the 8.4" one. Looking forward to it.
17. shaheer7 (Posts: 22; Member since: 11 Jul 2013)
I think samsung tablets are better than apple ipad..
Samsung please make a metallic tablet..
18. smarttechbadworld (Posts: 18; Member since: 07 May 2014)
i wish they will launch galaxy f this month
19. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 106; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Who cares samsung will make another wave of crappy tablets that won't sale after a months time and then stuff the market with more same crap samsung tablets.