Samsung Galaxy S5 pictured in copper gold, wearing Verizon brand
The Samsung Galaxy S5 Prime is the unannounced premium version of Samsung's new flagship model, that would be equipped with a 5.2 inch 1440 x 2560 QHD screen and an aluminum body . There had been speculation prior to the unveiling of the Galaxy S5 at MWC, that a QHD display would be found on the original version of the device, and there was some disappointment when it was not so.
Samsung itself is hoping that a premium version of the phone helps it shake off this feeling that it somehow let down its loyal customers with the Galaxy S5. Even Samsung Mobile CEO J.K. Shin hinted at this when he said about the Samsung Galaxy S5, "It may not have eye-popping technology but the features are practical."
3. T.Law (Posts: 346; Member since: 10 May 2014)
It's no longer funny, dude.
It just makes you look like a stupid hater.
5. PunyPoop (Posts: 741; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
It's funny and you can't deny the fact that it looks like a band aid.
6. tech2 (Posts: 2364; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
He isn't denying its funny or the fact that it looks like a band-aid. He's saying its 'no longer funny', coz its played over and over so many times.
Ppl like bugs just like to say things to get few thumbs up nothing more.
8. quakan (Posts: 1215; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Seeing as how many of the Android fans on here still use old Apple jokes from 2009 and 2010, I think he can at least get by with a joke that's only a few months old.
9. tech2 (Posts: 2364; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
The 'He does it, so that I can do it too' is a very childish approach to things.
What if every murderer starts giving that excuse, 'he killed 100 people so why can't I kill just 1 ?'
19. quakan (Posts: 1215; Member since: 02 Mar 2011)
Yes because tech jokes and murder are comparable. Maybe a tad bit extreme?
12. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
while others clearly look like p00p lmao
10. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4342; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Well if i am ever in the woods & get a serious gash I can use my bandaid Galaxy S5 until I find a first aid kit. lol
4. JMartin22 (Posts: 1242; Member since: 30 Apr 2013)
People are dumb when they state their opinion in a way that comes off as trollish and sounds idiotic. I think the phone looks very good and I'm not sure what it is with this unified bashing it gets and many other Galaxy products. It would still persist even the phone had their "prestigious" aluminum. Then again, for them, it's Samsung, that's the mode they defer to
7. tech2 (Posts: 2364; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yup. People come across as stupid when they state their opinion as fact and insult others for not agreeing with them.
Although I am not a fan of the gold version (still think Apple does gold best), I did check out the white version and it is absolutely gorgeous IMO.
23. papss (unregistered)
I didn't read this before commenting below but I agree it looks alright in white but it felt totally cheap to hold and mess with.. not to mention it sounded hollow when you set it down
24. tech2 (Posts: 2364; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
lol....sounded hollow ?! that's the first time ever I am hearing that. Anyway, a 'hollow' phone wouldn't survive if a SUV went over it.
15. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
I'm getting this one soon. man I can't wait.
16. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Finally Samsung Galaxy S5 with quality premiere premium version
My note3 feels cheap and tacky comparing it to my Z2 heavy and touch of class dragontrail glass
25. The13thKing (banned) (Posts: 849; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)
Lmaooooo go to h*ll loser you dont even own a samsung and i doubt you owning a zf@rt too
18. Michaelsalaets (Posts: 27; Member since: 09 Feb 2014)
Its already on our updated rebate profile. Its coming sooner than you think.
22. papss (unregistered)
Hopefully this one has a better finish than the white one. I messed around with one of my employees and it felt very cheap with its back cover... Hated it...