Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition now available
Only 3500 units of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Crystal Edition are being made available, and to buy one you have to go to a Samsung Store in Thailand. The price of the phone is 20,300 baht ($634.17 USD), while the regular Samsung Galaxy S4 is priced at 17,300 baht ($540.46).
If you like to have a unique phone that is also quite capable, you're going to be hard pressed to find something that tops this. With only 3500 availabe, better start making plans for that long flight to Thailand.
The Samsung Galaxy S4 in crystal is available from Samsung in Thailand
Thanks, Anonymous Tipster!
1. Dowson (unregistered)
Jeez, I don't wanna be one of those Sammy lovers... OMG ...
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
This is more worth buying than the iPhone 5s.
6. nokia12 (Posts: 351; Member since: 19 Nov 2013)
till 2012 ..
"Another day another galaxy"
"Another day another galaxy S4"
7. taikucing (unregistered)
8. maccess (Posts: 633; Member since: 16 Jan 2013)
you hate samsung so much huh?? why even bother to comment on every samsung articles if you hate them?? poor kid..
13. chocolaking (Posts: 461; Member since: 22 May 2012)
He tries to help others to realize how terrible the design of this S4 looks cheap.
15. tedkord (Posts: 5263; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
So others need his help to recognize if they like a design or not? That doesn't say much for the typical Samsung hater, that they need to be led around by the nose like that.
20. SleepingOz (unregistered)
HTC is almost dead, most of its customers have switched to Samsung, and trolling Samsung articles won't make them come back, you know..
24. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 915; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
I don't see HTC mentioned anywhere on the article, can't you guys spend a day without trying to start wars on the comment section?
27. chaoticrazor (Posts: 2347; Member since: 28 Aug 2012)
theres no reasoning with samsung fanboys like sleepyoz just take what it says with a pinch of salt most of the time its comments look like there generic copy paste ones that hardly relate to the article or the comments its responding too
11. bluescreen (Posts: 154; Member since: 22 Nov 2012)
who gives a f about crystals being embedded into the phones case a few of them will adventually fall out anyways.....not to mention i got my s4 for free and u can gurantee this wont be free.....just another marketing scam to try and get more money out of your sorry butt!
19. androiphone20 (Posts: 1521; Member since: 10 Jul 2013)
The phone that sparkles...
uhm, maybe for young girls
26. EclipseGSX (Posts: 1653; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
Um, no. Gollum's precious is a gold ring, not crystal so the solid gold iPhone would be his precious
23. good2great (Posts: 1040; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
"Only 3,500 unit only Samsung Shop"
I'm gonna need Samsung to proof read their ads. smh
25. byazatt (Posts: 159; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
looks good to be, unfortunately, note3 has stolen the thunder from s4 in my records.
28. ChafedBanana (Posts: 360; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
Rats! I knew I should have held out a little longer!
29. darkkjedii (Posts: 12620; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Kinda looks like an aftermarket case, neat but too girly for the jedii. I love the white/gold note 3 though, cool looking device...jedii approved.