Samsung Galaxy S III: Burst Shot/Best Photo camera features demo
1. x7black7x (Posts: 116; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
megapixels dont count
the thing which matter are lenses
so just see the quality of the pics
2. MrOmkar (Posts: 5; Member since: 08 Mar 2012)
I heard Lava Xolo x900 can take 10 pictures in a second in burst mode
5. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
Intel Medfield's ISP is the best around in terms of feature, for a smartphone SoC. So, it's not surprising.
7. rd_nest (Posts: 435; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
People can check Anandtech review of Intel Medfield. It also has the best SunSpider score.
3. grif_ (Posts: 61; Member since: 28 Apr 2012)
x7black7x you can try to explain that a million times to ppl but they will still cry over the camera only being 8mp. js
4. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that is unfortunately true. give me a high quality camera, not a high mpx count. The true test will come when they do the comparisons between the other cameras. The SGS2 camera was no slouch and I expect the SGS3 camera to be much better.
8. DanMarino13 (Posts: 63; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
i personally don't know of anyone who uses their phone pictures for poster size prints... grif you are dead on man.
6. Rainweii (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 May 2012)
Dont say anything,Nokia is the best for camera,Nokia with Carl Zeiss...................Nokia 808 now is the best mobile camera in the world
9. Dandy (Posts: 4; Member since: 01 May 2012)
Much more like it to be N808...Nokia change your flatform... why don't make it android with pureview,quadcore,with sgx543/mp4+...with gamepad.. haha spoiled.