Samsung Galaxy Note II to be announced August 30 at the IFA expo in Berlin with an Unpacked event
1. twens (Posts: 953; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
Please come already, been waiting for this like crazy. My note one has served me well time to jump to some quad core note2
2. ivanko34 (Posts: 617; Member since: 04 Sep 2011)
Useless to mention iPhone in this info
I'm happy note owner and I don't care of iPhones
3. sid07desai (Posts: 290; Member since: 03 May 2012)
I so wanna buy the S3. But I think it would be wise to wait till Note 2 is revealed. And then I can pick any one of the two. Or both (in my dreams)!
15. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Honestly, I think that iphone is overhyped. I was playing around with the S3 on Verizon as my cousin was getting an issue fixed on his phone and seriously, I don't see what the hype is. It is alot smaller in person when you see it. It's thin and is fast but something about the handset is not right.
4. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
I hope this comes with everything S3 was supposed to come with: Exynos 5, Less bezel, Newer Mali Gpu, No hardware buttons on front, 12mp camera, Newer screen Super Amoled HD+ (or maybe flexible one that unfolds from the sides) etc etc
5. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
Good, now there is an actual date that I can look forward to. I can hold out on this crap of a phone I have until then. hopefully the Note II will have ICS or Jelly Bean from the start
11. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
Brother, we have spoken about this on the forums before and oh man! I can't wait! You have no idea. I hope it's an AT&T exclusive since Verizon is supposedly getting an HTC version of their own with a supposedly better display.
AT&T, when September 12 comes, I can't wait to come to you!
14. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1031; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
damn right!!! my wife has the Note and she rubs it in my face every now and then lol. that'll change when i get the Note II
6. droiddomination (Posts: 203; Member since: 01 Dec 2011)
hopefully the battern will last longer than half a day so we can actually use this fat ass screen.
7. quryous (banned) (Posts: 106; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Come on Samsung, make a GARNET colored one available on opening day.
8. MobileCaseReview (Posts: 242; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Call me selfish, but I'll end up getting both the note 2 and iphone 5. Damn you technology for being so fun!
9. _PHug_ (Posts: 443; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
I GET BUTT CISED!
Please include Exynos 5, 2GB RAM, 32GB + SD Expansion, Jellybean, Better GPU than the GS3 & 4500 mah battery.
Here is my $$$
10. g2a5b0e (Posts: 3699; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
A 4,500 mAH battery would be great, but don't hold your breath for that. Most 7" inch tablets don't have batteries that big. Besides, the 3,300 mAH battery in the Razr Maxx is more than sufficient.
12. Wildmanfan (Posts: 238; Member since: 15 Jul 2010)
I CAN'T WAIT! Man, I've been waiting for this since the Note came out. Truthfully, my contract expires with Screwizon this september and I just can't wait to come over the AT&T. All you people who kiss Screwizon's ass, you may be getting that HTC power packed 5" phone but it ain't a Note 2. So you can keep your stupid Razr's, your little 3.5" screen iDon't want Phone, and especially your Droid Afterthoughts, and hell, may I even say, your Galaxy S3's. THe REAL wave of the future is coming. OH YES!
16. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
i wish it would come to all the carriers (like the gs3), not just at&t.... i really wanted the note1 but im stuck w/ verizon and its lame phones.... stupid cdma