Samsung Galaxy Note 4 ready for mass-production, launches right after IFA 2014 in September?
Reportedly, the company wants to release the phablet very soon after the expo, which runs between 5-10 September. Samsung could be feeling pressured to get the Note 4 on the market as soon as possible to appease shareholders and make up for the Galaxy S4 and Galaxy S5's lower than expected sales. It also wants to combat the imminent iPhone 6 Fall announcement by introducing the Note 3's successor.
Make sure to check out our Samsung Galaxy Note 4 rumor round-up where you'll find all the information we have on the phablet so far. The Note 4 is expected to feature a 5.7-inch QHD display, Qualcomm's Snapdragon 805 chipset, 3GB of RAM, and a 16MP camera. Hopefully, Samsung has cooked up more impressive software features to serve with the premium hardware.
source: News Tomato (translated) via G For Games
1. GreekGeek (Posts: 1020; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Darn you Exynos, shooo!
Mali sux donkey ballz, I hope my country doesn't get it
4. galanoth (Posts: 398; Member since: 26 Nov 2011)
According to rumored Antutu benchmarks, Mali T-760 is a better GPU than Adreno 420.
They all probably run the same anyways.
The 5422 in my loaner unit GS5 runs perfectly fine.
5. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5993; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
It is starting to look like the Note 4 vs. the iP6XL for Fall 2014 flagship smartphones in the U.S.
Pity other manufacturers couldn't get into the game.
23. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4681; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Yes the Note 4 will be dust/water proof & that will take the Note series to even higher levels. The Note series has been Samsung Top end phone since the Note 2. The S series is now second fiddle to the Note series.
7. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
plastic is samsung traditional flagship.
9. Mels13 (Posts: 87; Member since: 23 Jun 2014)
So i wont buy it if its plastic.I like note 4 but only with aluminium
15. tenho1982 (Posts: 68; Member since: 29 Dec 2013)
I personally hesitate buying if it's anything metal. I need the electrically-safe feeling of the plastic phone.
22. AstronautJones (Posts: 288; Member since: 01 Aug 2012)
I would rather have plastic for the lighter weight. An aluminum phablet would be too heavy. Its getting a CA's e anyway
8. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
lol. Samsung is afraid of the iPhone 6 launch. Go Go Apple, you're the world changer. :)
10. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
Whatever makes you sleep lamepriya..
14. StraightEdgeNexus (Posts: 3682; Member since: 14 Feb 2014)
*Sigh Fixed it for you i$h€€p :)
17. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
ah. I should have remembered not to mess with the hater. :/
21. skyline88 (Posts: 390; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
afraid of that pathetic iJunk?
Note 4 = Rolls=Royce
iJunk 6 = your average Honda
nice joke mate!
25. elitewolverine (Posts: 3481; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
And just like your expensive cars, you have problems, problems, maintenance, stock not being good enough. While the ijunk just works.
I say this only because the last 2 weeks for work and the note 3 has been hell. Latest update has bricked tons of audio and calls for the darn thing. Chalk it up to VoLTE update.
20. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Insert "that's what she said" joke here.
24. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1017; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
If Apple is going to release an iPhone phablet, that would he first time I've seen a phone that could rival the Note 3................COULD lol.
26. davenycept (Posts: 199; Member since: 03 Jul 2012)
True.. I think they should release both sizes.. 4.7" for those ppl that have never left iPhone and are awaiting the new one and the 5.5 for those that left the iPhone for Android because of small screen side