- User manual
- Sim ejector tool
- White Samsung earbuds
- microUSB to USB cable
- Adaptive Fast Charging wall charger (9.0V, 1.67A or 5.0V, 2.0A)
Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016 edition) unboxing and first look
1. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
This phone has exynos 7420! I sure didn't know that.
7. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Oh bummer! It doesn't.
12. manojmcn (Posts: 422; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
Lol No. It's the Exynos 7580 with all A53 cores.
Sh!tty numbering by Samsung will confuse customers.
The 2014 flagship Note 4 beats A7(2016) in performance:
13. Arch_Fiend (Posts: 2240; Member since: 03 Oct 2015)
Yeah The E7580 Blows. Calling it an Exynos 7 Octa makes you think it will be good like the other E7Os but it's a 28mm pos.
21. phonearenarocks (Posts: 319; Member since: 26 Mar 2015)
@PA:In the 17th image, there is a Sticker "Qualcomm 4G", is there a SD 615 version as well?
3. may_czos (Posts: 717; Member since: 22 Nov 2014)
It doesn't have the same processor as the S6! A7 has lousy Exynos 7580 which competes with Snapdragon 615. It just belongs to the same Exynos 7 Octa series.
5. Victor.H (Posts: 653; Member since: 27 May 2011)
Absolutely, I meant to say that it's in the same family of chips, but in no way identical. Thanks for the correction!
6. lallolu (Posts: 458; Member since: 18 Sep 2012)
@may_czos. I have S5 neo and the processor is not lousy in any way.
4. nebula (Posts: 541; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Apparently camera sucks on this phone. Otherwise nice midranger
10. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Really? And you know this because you used it already?
According to GSMARENA this is the camera:
Primary 13 MP, f/1.9, OIS, autofocus, LED flash
This will simply be a similar sensor as the one in the S6, albeit its 13MP vs 16MB. Its shots should still be very similar, unlike another OEM who went up to 12MP and yet the camera takes worse pictures vs the 8MP in the previous model.
So unless you've taken a photo with it, which I know for a fact you haven't, then you can't make that claim, unless you're posting someone else's claim. Even ig you are, since you haven't verified it as fact, by buying the phone, what is your point exactly?
11. manojmcn (Posts: 422; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
I guess his comment is based on some early review found in youtube. I remember watching it, the reviewer was of high opinion of A7 except for the camera performance. I have seen this phone at a Samsung store, but couldn't check the camera performance.
15. nebula (Posts: 541; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
There were already more reviews prior to this one .It's only a guess though yours is wiser than the first reply to post :) For instancehttp://www.gsmarena.com/samsun
18. nebula (Posts: 541; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Ups sorry my bad. Here is 2016 look into camera http://www.androidauthority.co
14. nebula (Posts: 541; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
Do you really think PA is the only and the first tech site that received and reviewed this phone? NO it is not . I don't have to provide you anything. Do your homework.
16. UglyFrank (Posts: 1604; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
It won't be a1/2.6 sensor, it will be 1/3.
9. manojmcn (Posts: 422; Member since: 16 Jul 2015)
I have seen this device in real. Its elegant & premium. One good thing I noticed is that the back glass panel in A7(2016) attracts less fingerprints than the S6/Note5 back panels. Seems for 2016 devices Sammy is adding some Oleophobic coating in addition. Expect the S7 versions also to have this.
19. Dee79 (Posts: 281; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Gold on the back and black on the front isn't the best of looks. Nice phone know
23. phljcnth (Posts: 483; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
Is it just me or the right and left bezels are not even?
26. ibend (Posts: 3860; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
it just look that way because of reflection
24. FrankUnderwood2 (Posts: 213; Member since: 01 Oct 2015)
I was really enjoying this phone till I read "16 GB internal storage"!!!!
25. legiloca (Posts: 1323; Member since: 11 Nov 2014)
if I were to chose between an A7 '16 and Note 4 or S6? I'd chose anything but A7.. just a total waste of money