Samsung GT-I9405 appears to be a new 5.5-inch Galaxy (not a Note, though)
Before you even think about it, no, this is certainly not the upcoming Galaxy S5, since its model number is lower than the S4’s model numbers (GT-I9500 / GT-I9505). Plus, we’re expecting the S5 to sport a 5.25-inch screen, not a 5.5-inch one. The mysterious device can’t be a new Note, either, because Galaxy Notes have different model numbers: N7100, N9000, etc. So it seems to be a smartphone positioned between the old Galaxy S III LTE (GT-I9305) and the S4 LTE (GT-I9505).
We must mention that Zauba had previously listed other unannounced devices that turned out to be real, including the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo (SM-N7500 / SM-N7505). Thus, more details on the GT-I9405 will likely surface soon.
Perhaps Samsung will officially announce the I9405 at the same time with the Galaxy Note 3 Neo in the near future. We’ll be here to let you know.
source: Zauba via Samsung Updates
7. Extradite (banned) (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Dec 2013)
Anything over 5inch is to big, for a daily driver device....
9. cR203 (Posts: 166; Member since: 27 Jan 2013)
That's note true. I have galaxy mega 6.3 as my daily driver and it's great. I love it.
12. g2a5b0e (Posts: 1796; Member since: 08 Jun 2012)
"Note" true. I see what you did there. Brilliant!
2. hurrycanger (Posts: 417; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
So this is a Galaxy Mega Mini Max? XD
Of wait... It's between S3 and S4. Maybe it's the S4 Neo Max!
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 8896; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
It's the new old brand kinda used to be newish Galaxy S not(e) s 2 3 4s 5.
6. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 677; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
its Galaxy S4 COMPACT, 4.5 inch, updated with snapdragon 800 and 16mp back cam.
11. PapaSmurf (Posts: 5823; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Clearly says 5.5" screen.. Also, the 16MP count is absurd.
10. sennarose88 (Posts: 43; Member since: 18 Jun 2009)
Wow, so much Galaxy from Samsung. Not sure if giving us choice or trying to confuse us.
14. androtaku (Posts: 51; Member since: 12 Dec 2013)
wait a year down and even samsung forgotten that they ever came out this model
you'll have to beg them for any update
16. __0__ (Posts: 175; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
Just another midranger for dirty india . Why do Samsung love to spam mid range crap ? I love my note 3 but the rest of the samsung lineup and mainly crap
17. kryme (Posts: 85; Member since: 24 Oct 2013)
one day am sure samsung is gonna give 2 different model phones the same name..