Samsung ATIV Tab 3 slim and light Windows 8 tablet goes official
Under the hood, the tablet runs on an Intel Atom Z2760 (Clover Trail) chip with 2GB of RAM and has 64 gigs of internal storage. The tablet is equipped with both a rear and front facing cameras.
Samsung Ativ Tab 3 official Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
Samsung Ativ Tab 3 official
1. PapaSmurf (Posts: 7326; Member since: 14 May 2012)
$600 for a 1366x768 screen? Really Samsung?
2. a_merryman (Posts: 603; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
That was the first thing I thought. At the very least, put in more storage...my god that is an awful price for what you get.
4. ianbbaa (Posts: 196; Member since: 20 Mar 2013)
but wacom included...quess how much iare similar products with wacom like lenovo think tab2 etc....
but honestly i am glad that i got Note8 one month ago...for good price with 3G...good size, untill 8" ATIV tab with Spen will come... and WIN8 must get huuuge improvement...
7. a_merryman (Posts: 603; Member since: 14 Dec 2011)
I found a deal on B&H for the Thinkpad Tab 2 for only $459, which I think is far more reasonable for the specs you get. But if you get it from somewhere else it costs about the same as this....which still makes it too much for the specs.
9. TylerGrunter (Posts: 861; Member since: 16 Feb 2012)
And not even with Clover Trail+, but the old Clover Trail!!!
I was nearly expecting Bay Trail already, and that´s all they offer... dissapointing.
3. wafflemuncherr (Posts: 12; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Eventually I'd like to buy a tablet, but I've yet to be impressed by the design of any of the ones in the market today. I like Samsung, but they're mobile design seems a bit.. bland?
6. jackhammeR (Posts: 1548; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
Looks better than samsung's android tablets
8. yowanvista (Posts: 287; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
I wonder why they used an underpowered Atom SoC instead of Haswell Y SoC like the i3-4010Y. That Atom is pure garbage when it comes to 3D performance.
10. majp89 (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Jun 2013)
Wow is this thing overpriced or what? 2GB of RAM, 64GB of storage, and that dreaded 1366x768 resolution for 600 bucks? I could buy a 500 dollar laptop and swap the hard drive for a 120GB SSD. What a joke.
12. dre786 (Posts: 44; Member since: 10 Nov 2012)
what really happen to samdung another attempt to discredit windows 8