Reporter gets to tour Foxconn's iPad plant and has the video to prove it
1. youmadbro (Posts: 9; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
Very interesting video. It really explained a lot. I'm really glad I watched it as it finally clears the misunderstanding people have about their work conditions.
6. 0o0blackstar0o0 (Posts: 85; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
2. JSern (Posts: 282; Member since: 22 May 2011)
If you look closely, you can see they're Asians
4. remixfa (Posts: 13882; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
and was that.. was that... an apple logo on a piece of the ipad.. OMG OMG OMG!
yea, ok now lets get the undercover story, not more officially allowed filmed stories. Because those official films and the reports coming from the workers never match.
12. Lucas777 (Posts: 2115; Member since: 06 Jan 2011)
ah so when a report actually does come out-- as others have that foxconn's factories are no different (maybe better) than the rest of china's, u just refuse to admit it?
8. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
The conditions are not bad at all. It's the unions fault these jobs are now in China. The american worker needs to be competitive with the chinese worker,who is now the most productive and affordable worker in the world.
9. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Then what about a suicides, just coincidence?
10. Republican (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
If they wanna kill themselves,so be it. Nobody forced them to be there in the first place. As long as products keep being made,who cares? Good riddance,lazy bums.