Real Racing 3 receives new cars and more customization options thanks to a massive update
Another new feature are the newly-added Gold Achievements and All Star Vendetta Series. The former will fill your bank account with additional gold when you perform various stunts, whereas the latter allows you to "pick your favourite manufacturer and clinch victory".
You can check out our review of Real Racing 3 here.
Download: Real Racing 3 (iOS | Android)
Real Racing 3 Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
LG G3 - 40 Tips & Tricks for LG's most powerful smartphone ever
25 Jul 2014, 01:36
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
LG G3 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: vote for the better phone
25 Jul 2014, 06:01
5 Android L themes, launchers and icon packs to install while you wait
25 Jul 2014, 03:23
Here’s how to record screen video on Apple’s iPhone and iPad
25 Jul 2014, 09:11
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
The best Android browsers, 2014 edition: design, features, and performance
23 Jul 2014, 09:49
Real Racing 3
1. aayupanday (Posts: 460; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Undeniably the best racing game available on mobile platforms
2. Hungacsokesz (Posts: 19; Member since: 17 Dec 2013)
Aaand when will it come to Windows Phone 8?
3. Sauce (unregistered)
13. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Next year maybe..
16. fireblade (Posts: 634; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
what is Windows Phone 8? Never heard of it...
4. Totse2k15 (Posts: 214; Member since: 11 Feb 2014)
5 stars racing game. Great game! To bad, no iOS/Android tab to play this no more.
5. livyatan (Posts: 657; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Talk about the late news..the update is out for 4 days now, I think
12. someones4 (Posts: 618; Member since: 16 Sep 2012)
If you merely used a hack file which merely changes the data in the game, an update is possible. The file was available on youtube but I think EA took it down.
14. SleepingOz (unregistered)
17. livyatan (Posts: 657; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
The comparison doesn't make sense.
Asphalt is pure arcade, RR is a simulation.
9. gigaraga (Posts: 502; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
Real Racing 3 looks good, but it seems like GT Racing 2 is slightly better. Any opinions anyone?
15. livyatan (Posts: 657; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
Played both, and RR3 is just in a league of its own.
Far better physics, graphics, sound and driving feel
10. Topcat488 (Posts: 1113; Member since: 29 Sep 2012)
I have Real Racing 2 on my iMac and finished the game, would love to download this one!!! Anyway, Apple wants $55.00 for Formula One 2013 Classic Edition.... No Thanks.
11. skyline88 (Posts: 286; Member since: 15 Jul 2013)
definitely the BEST racing game on mobile platform, and even much better than Need For Speed or Asphalt or the hopeless GT Racing