Rare iPhone 4 prototype hits eBay, yours for $10,000
Rare iPhone 4 prototype on eBay Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
Leaked screenshots reveal a possible upcoming huge Android redesign
14 Apr 2014, 03:50
Samsung Galaxy S5 rumor round-up: release date, price and specs
12 Feb 2014, 08:58
Rare iPhone 4 prototype on eBay
1. loken (Posts: 462; Member since: 09 May 2012)
Who would buy this junk...
I would rather get 100 galaxy s3's or even iphone 4 asses
4. jopancy (Posts: 55; Member since: 25 Apr 2012)
10,000 for what?@#!?&!!?
I'll pass, please. Next!...
5. Sniggly (Posts: 6495; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Death Star logo? ATAT walker icon in the software?
The evil empire jokes are just too easy this time.
6. abish1234 (Posts: 51; Member since: 22 Oct 2011)
i thought april fools day was not untill next year :D :D
7. Raymond_htc (Posts: 430; Member since: 06 Apr 2012)
For the really apple geeks. normal smartphone users not welcome.
9. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
Android user r so blinded by their hatred of apple, that they don't realize this is a collectors item. Collecter items appreciate as time goes on. One day that prototype will b worth a lot more. The 53 vette cost 3,500$ brand new, now they fetch upwards of a million. It won't b worth that but it'll fetch a lot more than 10 grand down the road.
15. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
I've never seen Tech-pieces become vintage items. Show me a......VHS player which is worth that much.
21. sithman (banned) (Posts: 299; Member since: 21 Apr 2012)
I don't know about VHS, but some old Betamax players go for a lot at collector shows. I sell and collect comics so I have a general knowledge of it. You'd b amazed at some of the stuff that's actually valuable out there.
11. good2great (Posts: 1035; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
please change this site's name to that...
it makes more sense since your audience is full of ignorant and hateful people...
i respect all news that your writer's post... its your audience that devalues the site...
19. Savage (Posts: 431; Member since: 28 Jul 2012)
Just because it has too many Android users, you are pissed. If had too many Apple fans you'd be pissed too! What do you expect from fanboys? It's not like any supporter of a particular cult is better or more rational thinking than the other. It is a tech site, naturally it will attract fanboys defending and bashing what they believe in. The site's name has nothing to do with the users.
20. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5648; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
This guy must be a fcking idiot. i mean look at the back it says PROTOTYPE. the last Iphone prototype didn't have a model number just two x's before the iPhone 4 launch. this idiot must be desperate for money then later one some dumb fool will spend 4,000$ on a fake prototype
22. Maximilien (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Feb 2013)
There is 2 more iPhone 4 prototypes on sale on eBay ! One black and one white :-)
At 100€ each it is still cheap... but without the switchboard ^o^
(Sell in Paris-France, article 200894568714 and 200894569719)