Premium Sony Xperia Z1 cases on display at IFA 2013
Sony Xperia Z1 cases Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
Did you know: 5 interesting facts about Android L
20 Jul 2014, 10:02
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
How to improve Android's performance
23 Jul 2014, 05:09
Sony Xperia Z1 cases
2. MCrapp (Posts: 312; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
Z1 Have a nice modern look!But with that wood and leather.......MEH!
3. shy2papa (Posts: 199; Member since: 23 Jan 2010)
Definatly getting case together along with the Z1
5. jb4674 (Posts: 139; Member since: 05 Apr 2013)
Enough of the accessories already! When is this damn phone going to be sold in the US and for how much???? I want to buy it but, no one seems to know when it'll be released in the US.
11. thepanttherlady (Posts: 1; Member since: 09 Sep 2013)
It took them 6 months to release the XZ in the U.S. I\'m not waiting this time around and already pre-ordered the XZ1. Waiting, impatiently for better accessories to come out now.
13. tech-head (Posts: 132; Member since: 02 Sep 2011)
This is what i want to know. I need this on AT&T stat!
8. Switch00 (Posts: 11; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)
omg, i didn't see that. what's the purpose of aluminum frame if you put a device in such ugly cases.
9. sniperdroid (Posts: 108; Member since: 23 May 2013)
I don't know why but to me that phone looks like a brick and very unappealing, same goes for the cases. Sony used to have some good designs when it partnered with Ericsson like the Arc S, they should go back to those designs.
12. Satnamreg (Posts: 28; Member since: 23 Aug 2013)
6th photo with dark wood. I Or 2th with black leather.
I would rather use it naked, but those two look really nice cases for sure.
Can't wait for the phone! :)
14. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1650; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
Luvin the leather cases,, not sure of the wood case