Samsung Galaxy Note 4 price and release date
1. naittosan (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
Be a cold day in he11 before I give 299 on contract.
8. Ashoaib (Posts: 3229; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
I am hoping for $600 or below, contract free.... although it is not gonna happen... but there is nothing wrong in wishful thinking
24. Sora77 (Posts: 25; Member since: 31 Mar 2014)
Just wait 1.5, 2 months, The price will fall to around 600$
27. akki20892 (Posts: 3900; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I agree....wait 2 to 3 months....price automatically drop.
9. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
It's always been that price for the last 2 years at least on Verizon. But each time I was able to get mine for $200 on contract. When the Verizon Note 3 first came out people were getting them for around $150 for the first few days.
This year will probably be different for me if the new Nexus is $350 off contract.
13. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 271; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
I hear you, but that's presuming the new Nexus comes to Verizon. I hope it does for sure, but we'll just have to see.
16. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
Cheaper than the iPhone 6. But I think I'll wait for the NOTE V.
2. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
All the specs in the world don't matter to me if the ATT version of the Note 4 phone is not easily rooted. Hopefully the US models of the Note 4 will ship soon after the announcement.
26. azalucel (Posts: 133; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Get a tmobile one and buy an unlock code so yoy can use it on att that way you wont have a locked bootloader
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Only waterproofing is needed in this beast.
30. geordie8t1 (unregistered)
its not waterproof. it has some basic water resistance but is not ip rated thus meaning it is simply able to repel water from the phone as long as it is NOT washed or submerged under water, so splashed of rain will be fine for example but a shower or hose or worse then your phone may go to gadget heaven.....
4. twens (Posts: 959; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
I need a slimmer bezel so no to water proof. That tech doesn't support slim bezels yet. All the specs are okay it should just come in a slimmer and thinner package that's all.
14. ProblemSolver15 (Posts: 271; Member since: 14 Jun 2010)
I don't think I would want the Note to be any thinner than it is right now. I think it's plenty thin for its size.
18. tedkord (Posts: 10602; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They could waterproof with a nanocoating like liquipel and keep the slim bezels. Just need a rubber seal around the rear cover. Fingers crossed.
5. wando77 (Posts: 813; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Phone will be free on contract in UK. Don't know how you yanks put up with it.
6. geordie8t1 (unregistered)
Wandoo77, its how their contracts are handled, the networks do not subsidise like they do here in the UK, but yeah i would be pissed to have to pay that upfront then massive tarrifs and limited packages, i will go either sim free or on three all you can eat 4g data for like £37 a month
11. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Will be selling the Note3, and buying the Exynos version.
15. Pattyface (Posts: 1523; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Expected pricing on and off contract. I'll be buying it straight out if it tickles my fancy ;-)
17. zpaul2fresh8 (Posts: 18; Member since: 27 Mar 2013)
I will be buying Snapdragon or Exynos, which ever is better and with an UNLOCKED bootloader!
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 20018; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Smurf, whatcha think bro? I'm liking it.
22. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10439; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Already have $750 set aside for this phone. ;)
20. Derekjeter (Posts: 813; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Wont be out till the last week of October for Verizon. In my opinion its a fail. Your going to let Apple get millions more sales by not launching sooner.
21. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5711; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
oh yeah, definitely getting a black one of these.
25. azalucel (Posts: 133; Member since: 27 Dec 2013)
Why is this the only one that lists it as having a snapdragon 805? Everything else lists the exynos 5433
28. HTCOE (Posts: 632; Member since: 20 Nov 2011)
no thanks...the note 4 is well but as for the other products mentioned today...i feel like were a time filler
29. setiawan88 (Posts: 1; Member since: 03 Sep 2014)
yeah note 4 better than gs5 and i have gs5
now i ask my self who is flagship of samsung?