Nokia confirms Synaptics tech in the super sensitive Lumia 920 screen, says no chance for pocket dialing
1. Birds posted on 02 Oct 2012, 04:40 12 0
That fork caught me off gaurd....I want that fork.....and the lumia 920 too....but that fork just seems awesome...
4. kartik4u98 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 05:28 8 0
I knew that someone was trying to engineer a controversy
5. PhenomFaz posted on 02 Oct 2012, 05:30 13 0
people shoul stop bashing the phone based on speculation alone...they should wait for the release and then bash it :)
but seriously let it come out...we never know it just might surprise us!
16. threed61 posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:39 2 0
It would of course help if the phone would actually get released instead of MS dragging this out.
18. PhenomFaz posted on 02 Oct 2012, 10:41 1 0
i know sometimes i feel the marketing guys at these giant corporations are overpaid.
They created the hype, people bought into it as well...now just release the sutff already! instead the want to prolong the wait and it often bbecomes a little too stretched in my opinion
11. -box- posted on 02 Oct 2012, 08:09 4 0
I thought we knew the Synaptics thing the day of the launch...? Nokia debunked the foolish myth about battery drainage already. Some sh*t kicker trying to start controversy.
12. emitchell4luv posted on 02 Oct 2012, 08:27 6 0
apple will soon patent it for nokia and claim it is their innovation hmmm
14. fsnas posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:04 7 0
are you asking (why) for real?
i'll tell you why
- over priced products.
- cheap methods to steal more money from you (through accessories)
- locked from everywhere (iTunes, bluetooth transfer, NFC)
- claiming that iPhone 5 is the best (other phones have NFC, wireless charging, better cameras, better displays, better designs, more options, etc...)
and a lot of other reasons, just open your eyes and stop being a fool!
15. mxion posted on 02 Oct 2012, 09:39 0 4
i'm no fool,you guyz hate apple's products for unknown reasons.they're the VERY awesome if not the best.wish you could get one.dont you guyz wander why do these products sell so amazingly?
17. Droid_X_Doug posted on 02 Oct 2012, 10:15 3 0
Try objectively looking at how much of a difference there is between a Samsung GS II and the GS III on just the hardware specs. Then do the same compare between the iP4S and iP5. There is a reason the GS III sold 20 million units in 100 days.
19. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 02 Oct 2012, 16:25 0 0
".dont you guyz wander why do these products sell so amazingly?"
now try asking your self that same question after doing a little research and comparisons on other devices and then ask your self "How is apple selling this garbage ............so amazingly?"
21. Frapple posted on 08 Oct 2012, 07:33 0 0
please do yourselves a favour.
google for iphone 5 defects