Nokia Lumia 920 accessory adds 12x optical zoom to the PureView camera
Fellow shutterbugs, allow us to present to you this... case, which is much more than a simple case, because it also features a 12x telephoto lens and even a small tripod to exterminate those unpleasant shakes. In order to use this intriguing accessory, you simply have to insert the phone into the case, and you're ready to go! Who said you can't use optical zoom with your 920? Those 808 PureView fanboys laughed at you when you said you want a real smartphone, but who'll be laughing now?!
All joking aside, if you actually happen to be such a shameless enthusiast, it might be useful for you to know that the accessory is fairly cheap at $31.99. So, who's buying it?
source: Amazon via WMPoweruser
23. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Dislikes must be from Samsung owners.
2. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
It's nice to see an accessory like this for something other than the iPhone. I like the price point as well. I may just have to look into getting one.
10. haseebzahid (Posts: 1844; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
yes nice one if it was for iPhone then price was surrely 140$++
3. Rorschach (Posts: 79; Member since: 26 Apr 2013)
Great! I can now take quality pics while waiting for proper photo-editing apps :)
5. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
I use Thumba Photo Editor, which is pretty full-featured. It may not be Photoshop, but it's all you need for a mobile.
8. Leo_MC (Posts: 680; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
Do you realy think a dumb effect on a 500 euro phone or a free app makes Adobe's 1.600 euros basic Photoshop package obsolete?!
Keep lyeing to yourself :)).
15. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Have you even tried TPE? It's not just a dumb effect app. My point was that you don't need a Photoshop quality editor on your phone. If you need that level of editing, you move the pictures to your pc and actually use Photoshop (or GIMP, for all you cheap bastards like myself). That's why I said "It's all you need for a mobile", not "It's all you need".
24. Leo_MC (Posts: 680; Member since: 02 Dec 2011)
No I havent and I will never-ever-ever f*k up my eyes, trying to edit a photo on a tiny 4-7-10" screen with a tool that probably is from the stone age.
4. Rayanx10 (Posts: 45; Member since: 30 Mar 2013)
good job nokia from an android fan. i Admit It nokia is great
9. steelicon (Posts: 315; Member since: 02 Apr 2011)
...and they complain about that bump that houses the 41MP. Great going guys! :D
13. MultiYouTroll (Posts: 29; Member since: 19 Apr 2013)
On a side note.. i wish there was something like this for the 808 so that i could observe *cough*spy*cough* from a few miles away
16. Bilpocalypse (Posts: 301; Member since: 13 Oct 2012)
Why would I spend $100+ on a real camera, when for $31.99 I can use what I already have and get the same (if not better) quality?
18. bachelorrn0121 (Posts: 57; Member since: 13 Jul 2012)
you don't know how to use dslr. right?
17. yudi.nemesis (Posts: 1127; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
Damn if Nokia make Android devices i'll never touch any plastic toy from samsung.
19. GuitarPlayer (Posts: 36; Member since: 15 Nov 2012)
Android is very, very good but i´m loving WP :) .
20. akki20892 (Posts: 3746; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
WP is really good, but not great right now. one more year and WP will be compare with android and ios.
21. mydi.maus (unregistered)
useless how is the phone gonna fit the pocket.