Nokia Lumia 720, Lumia 520 surface just before MWC
The Lumia 720 and 520 have actually just passed certification from Directorate Post & Telecommunication Indonesia, the local equivalent of the FCC, on February 06, 2013.
Not much is known about the two devices, but judging from the naming the Lumia 720 should be the mid-ranger, while the Lumia 520 would be Nokia’s low-end offering this year. Expected to launch in Q2 2013, we wouldn’t be surprised to see the two devices get an official unveiling at MWC. We’ll be there covering events as they happen, so stay tuned, it all kicks off on February 24th.
1. Johnnokia posted on 08 Feb 2013, 01:58 17 2
This company in its way for regaining the lost glory.
9. MONUQ posted on 08 Feb 2013, 09:51 2 0
I will be more than Happy if they provide 720 with xenon flash and with carl zeis optix with little bit pureview tech.....
Seriously NOKIA i want some feature on Pureview in other camera optics....
2. wendygarett (limited) 3 days ago posted on 08 Feb 2013, 01:58 4 1
That picture looks cute :)
4. Omar-BHR95 posted on 08 Feb 2013, 02:54 7 0
LUMIA DEVICES TO COVER ALL PRICE POINTS .
WELL DONE NOKIA . :)
5. pyradark posted on 08 Feb 2013, 03:03 1 4
so happy with the color of lumia, but all of them kinda looks the same.
N8 is the most stellar design evah
6. Nathan_ingx posted on 08 Feb 2013, 03:10 3 0
As i said earlier... Nokia is coming up with enough devices. Reason why they didn't show up at CES.