Mystery Motorola Android model appears
Does this mystery device have a DROID-esque appearance to it, and is it just the angle of the photo that makes the screen look so big? Don't keep us in suspense too long, Motorola, give us some details on this mystery model; inquiring minds want to know.
source: Pocketnow via AndroidandMe
This mystery Motorola device could be running Ice Cream Sandwich
21. Lucas777 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 12:41 0 0
ya... it kinda looks like my usb storage thing...
2. spectre1006 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 00:44 0 0
Looks very droid x- ish.... dx3 already? Maybe a art or tmohandset?
3. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 25 Jun 2011, 01:05 0 0
A huge display with a keyboard and ice cream!?!?! Yes please.
4. Thump3rDX17 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 01:06 0 0
kind of thin to be a slider i think. i could be surprised though. o:
maybe it's a Nexus?
7. RORYREVOLUTION posted on 25 Jun 2011, 01:33 2 0
Yea I agree. I think ice cream will come out first for the next nexus.
5. faqe (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 01:12 2 1
most probably the Defy 2.
10. protozeloz posted on 25 Jun 2011, 08:54 0 0
It can be, I hope they make it really high end this ime, everything was nice on the first defy but that it has a lower processor, It would be nice to have a super phone that's water proof
8. Aayu (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 02:58 0 0
This device might just be having a quad-core CPU which we are about to see in early 2012.
9. droiddoesme (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 07:29 0 0
12. etschuetz posted on 25 Jun 2011, 09:08 0 4
that is the Photon 4g from Sprint. look at the curviture in the corners. Defitnitely a resemblence.
13. spectre1006 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 09:45 0 0
Needs more of the corners tone cut off to be the photon...
24. Thump3rDX17 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 13:36 0 0
the Photon also has a dark chrome colored bezel, this phone keeps a consistent shade of black all the way around.
16. Sw1tchUp (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 09:51 0 0
Or this could be a WP7 device jk lolz
17. f..appel805 (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 10:15 0 2
it looks like the photon 4g from sprint.
18. Droidolovski (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 10:34 3 0
This is the Droid Bionic
19. wazoo (unregistered) posted on 25 Jun 2011, 10:37 2 0
Am i the only one seeing buttons on the right side of the device? Not sure but def looks like 2 buttons over the .com watermark...
32. jroc74 posted on 26 Jun 2011, 03:23 2 0
In another article you was mentioning trolling...I posted there is a difference between posting/debating and trolling....
This is an example of trolling.
I dont really like Samsung phones. Take a guess at how many times I posted what you just did in some Samsung article?
Yea thats right....none.
Learn the difference between posting/debating and trolling....before you accuse others of trolling. A troll complaining about trolls is a complete fail.
27. skymitch89 posted on 25 Jun 2011, 13:46 2 0
Looks like it could be the Motorola Targa. Also, I see what looks like a power/lock button and volume rocker on the top right of the device.
33. Ummm (unregistered) posted on 26 Jun 2011, 11:35 0 0
Why cant this just be the screen portion of the droid 3?
34. coreymm324 posted on 27 Jun 2011, 07:59 0 0
this could very well be a slider. there is a (small) horizontal seam toward the bottom but thats not really a giveaway, any phone could have that. the thing that makes me think its a slider is the tag thats sticking out of the side. i understand that its for testing reasons but its clearly being supported on a level above the table (indicated by the shadow), it clearly isnt supported by or attached to the top screen, and theres no way they attached it to any of the ports (dumb idea), so im puting my money on the idea that its stuck somewhere on the keyboard or the back of the sliding screen.
if anyone had the D1, they'll remember how the little plastic tab stuck out from the sliding screen when it was brand new in the box. this looks pretty close to the same thing. i could be wrong, but thats what it looks like to me.