Microsoft asks you to suggest Windows Phone 7.8 features
46. som posted on 10 Sep 2012, 07:24 0 3
Must be able to intall Android OS because WP7.8 can't be upgrade to WP8. I has very bad experience with WP6.5 couldn't be upgrade to WP7, now I have Galaxy S3 is the smoothest phone ever. No more WP in my life.
52. indigo87 posted on 10 Sep 2012, 19:10 1 0
Are you kidding me or are you a retard ? there is a problem with your complaint so your arguement is invalid, let me point something out to you are mad cause you can not upgrade window mobile 6.5 to window phone 7 two different platforms.
There is one windows mobile 6.5 device that i know of that can be rom flashed to have windows phone 7 on it and that is the HTC HD2.
27. Muhannad posted on 09 Sep 2012, 13:40 3 0
They already have that with the Tango update a long time back.
30. AhmadAlsayegh posted on 09 Sep 2012, 15:10 2 0
nope, they haven't.
I am running 7.10.8773.98, and arabic is not there...the only way to get arabic is through native keyboard V2 (check out xda), but you have to "introp unlock" you phone first.
still though you won't have the full arabic support, for example in SMS typing
34. TheDude13 posted on 09 Sep 2012, 17:13 2 0
i mean officially by Microsoft not alternative by independent developer
3. Mittal posted on 09 Sep 2012, 11:54 4 0
A much welcome step from MS.... Will get them nice PR
23. tigermcm posted on 09 Sep 2012, 13:02 12 4
if android is the greatest phone OS why would you need to be able to load JB on WP8? You fandroids are ridiculous, stick with your android and leave wp8 alone
38. tarozeero posted on 09 Sep 2012, 21:13 10 2
Why would one install crap like jellybean on an awesome OS?
7. valapsp posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:07 27 0
I suggested these: If anyone wants more let me know.
1. Option to keep WiFi alive when in stand-by mode.
2. Screen rotation lock
4. Skype integration
5. Bluetooth file transfer
6. Windows Phone 8 IE
7. Black and white accent colors
8. Option to set different colors to each single tile
9. Remote desktop client
10. VPN support
11. Farsi language support (Which I think is coming)
12. Add GIFT CARD option for purchasing from Marketplace like iTunes/Play Store gift cards.
13. Show battery percentage at the top.
14. Differentiate system volume and ringer volume.
15. Start button as notification LED.
16. Close apps/games through Multitask screen.
17. Save camera settings upon exit.
18. Picture password (Like the one in Windows 8) and/or Face unlock.
19. Full Windows phone 8-like backup + Games data backup (So that after hard resetting you don't need to replay the game)
20. Data sense app
18. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:41 13 6
have more lags, crashes and malware rather.
25. Savage posted on 09 Sep 2012, 13:09 5 2
Keep posting such baseless comments here and you'll be limited soon.
37. rusticguy posted on 09 Sep 2012, 21:11 0 1
The entire AV industry evolved and revolved around M$ windows.
Rebooting phone once a day it's good for eveyrthing ...
I have seen firefox crash on windows desktop. Who do i blame? M$ or Firefox? Same applies on any OS :)
24. Savage posted on 09 Sep 2012, 13:08 8 0
Dude, this is a Windows article. If people like using Windows, why do you have a problem with that? Granted, android is the most feature-rich OS there is, but why is it necessary for everyone to use it?
32. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 09 Sep 2012, 17:00 0 0
29. Ueliton posted on 09 Sep 2012, 13:55 1 0
Just perfect list! Number 8 is something that I´ve really dreamed on!
42. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 10 Sep 2012, 00:25 0 0
i think your asking too much..especially #15... i just hope VoIP will be there not just skype...
but still, its ok to dream.. and microsoft ask what people want...
50. Joshing4fun posted on 10 Sep 2012, 14:05 0 0
Add: Full screen keyboard! Idk if that'll even be in wp8 but i really hope so.
11. Arix01 posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:17 4 1
i want to have a good camera options similar to the galaxy s2!!!
Plus i want more good games like nova 3 or shadowgun!!!!
13. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:19 0 9
shh.. no one wants the lags from Galaxy S2 to the smooth Windows Phone
16. anywherehome posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:34 5 2
Sgs2 is smooth enough....but if is for you more important smoothness stupidity cult than useful features then you should buy an iPhone with all the features removed and more as WP has not :)
19. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:42 1 7
smooth? What a lie.. I love how fandroids try to defend their laggy OS when its not.
20. Savage posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:48 0 1
What have u been using anyway?
33. JoeBelfiore (banned) posted on 09 Sep 2012, 17:02 0 2
Asus transformer, android just sucks
22. Oxygen posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:54 2 2
You sure don't know what you are talking about buddy!You sound more like an android hater to me.
17. lubba posted on 09 Sep 2012, 12:40 1 0
Of all the great features anyone could ask for, Arabic Language is the most requested. Thanks. I think it would be best to have Android fans request the features. WP users are so over excited that their mind is not thinking straight what they want.
35. kindlefireowner posted on 09 Sep 2012, 19:08 1 0
How about a cdma prepaid windows phone. That's how you get your numbers up.
36. rusticguy posted on 09 Sep 2012, 20:56 2 1
Give $200 credit to all WP7.x users for buying WP8 phones. Other than that everything is big BS. Be fair to your users at least who bought Mango Tango in hope that they will get upgrade to 8.x without the need to fund your Phone HW unit called MicroKia :)
40. NateAdam8 posted on 09 Sep 2012, 23:33 1 1
More game that have been on Android and iOS for sometime now like Dead Trigger, FarmVille, YoVille, Kingdom and Lords, the rest of Final Fantasy and Rovio games cause all of the WP users deserve more Apps that'll keep if not some then most WP users happy to know MS is still trying do something to keep there OS from dying out so soon, More Apps and the list sounds great especially OTA
41. NateAdam8 posted on 09 Sep 2012, 23:52 0 0
Skype Contact Integration, Instagram and for the WP7.8 update to come out sooner the December of 2012 with more Apps.
43. kriswah posted on 10 Sep 2012, 01:04 0 0
MARKETPLACE , MOAR GAMES AND WHAT NOT , COMMON PEOPLE :D
47. som posted on 10 Sep 2012, 07:38 1 0
Windows Phone cannot be upgrade from 6 to 7 and cannot be upgrade from 7 to 8 is worthless to buy. WP definitely cannot be upgrade to new OS very bad to consumers.
48. 7thspaceman posted on 10 Sep 2012, 09:08 0 0
It is good that Microsoft is asking People what software updates they want for the last
Windows 7 series smart phone the 7.8. the question is how much work is Microsoft willing to put into updating the widows 7.8 smartphones. Folks Nokia is putting a new Low cost Windows 7 series smartphone on the market. this would be a strange thing t unless Microsoft indeed is going to invest some effort into adding new soft ware to the 7,8 update that is coming out before the end of the year. looks like the windows 7.8 smart phone will be the Microsoft/Nokia low cost smart phone line. People may buy them if it is announced that they will have Microsoft's support. Nokia has already stated that they will add new software to the Existing Windows 7 series Nokia smart phones
49. picka_vi_materina posted on 10 Sep 2012, 10:54 0 0
How about having a full blown WP8 for starters, or starter pack, going by the normal Microsoft offerings. Pathetic.
51. quryous (banned) posted on 10 Sep 2012, 14:59 0 0
Make all WP work like and be compatible with the Samsung Galaxy Note 2, including the new, advanced stylus.