Microsoft Lumia 730 ‘selfie phone’ is coming, and even its teaser is a selfie
Microsoft will take the wraps off the gadget on September 4th at the IFA show in Berlin, but details about the device have already surfaced. Out in China, images of this upcoming Lumia 730 (as well as of its Lumia 735 4G LTE version) have appeared and we know that its landmark feature will be a 5-megapixel front-facing camera.
The Lumia 730 will run on Windows Phone 8.1, of course, and it’s expected to sport a 4.7-inch display.
Leaked images of the Lumia 730
source: Nokia Conversations
1. LetsBeHonest (Posts: 1032; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Ohhh I'll wait for that affordable flagship Lumia 830, But first Let Me Take a SelFie....
5. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
:) I'll also wait for L830.
That selfie with 5MP cam looks pretty good though with that pretty girl in the centre.
Kudos to Nokia for their innovative Cameras.
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3659; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
We already know 730 going to announce, because of leaked. In future whole keynote will leaked. Lol
3. power_x (Posts: 244; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
Please have an 8MP back camera , no one cares for stupid selfies
I really wanted a Lumia 635 , but 512 RAM hold me back from it
7. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 2871; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Same thing happened to me for L630, the 512MB RAM, No Flash and No FFC. Even though I ordered it from amazon but returned it on the very next day.
6. haikallp (Posts: 119; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Might probably be powered by the snapdragon 400.
9. Pattyface (Posts: 538; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I'm more interested in the 1020 successor and the 1520 successor
10. Nafiz (Posts: 12; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
great, gonna wait this phone 730 0r 830. i wish not 512ram again. ._.
hope for 16gb not 8gb again !!! duhh..
11. 7thspaceman (Posts: 1158; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
I read on a internet web site that to run all the Apps in the Windows smart phone store requires 1 gig if ram. Microsoft is getting apps that work with 512 megs of ram but most true
Windows smart phone users wont mind paying a few bucks more a for smart phone that has 1 gig of ram and a flash for their rear camera. I hope that microsoft realizes this truth. as for front facing cameras many People rarely use them but they are great if you're thousands of miles from your relatives and want to see them as well as talk to them.
16. elitewolverine (Posts: 2117; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)
Meh read more into it.
And there was a newer one for this year too with same results
13. julian6.0 (Posts: 26; Member since: 29 Jan 2014)
Lumia 830 will probably come with a snapdragon 800 and probably 2 gigs of ram and the L730 will be priced around 250 dollars so that means the 830 will maybe be around one hundred dollar more. Cheers to everyone.
14. darkoman4 (Posts: 94; Member since: 30 May 2014)
Judging by the way 920 was introduced to the world, I doubt this selfie was taken by 730
15. ben10 (Posts: 6; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I like my Lumia 720 very much. But I wouldn´t mind a new 730 if it gets priced right. The bigger screen and more powerful processor is a welcome development.