Leaked Xiaomi MIUI 6 images showcase a mature, yet approachable redesign
3. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
iOS7 UI for android .
Just like how the MiPad is like an iPad mini running android
12. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
and with double the lag of the ipad mini
14. __0__ (banned) (Posts: 242; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
i dont think its twice as fast to be honest .
In daily use the ipad will be faster but for gaming the K1 wins
4. neela_akaash (Posts: 1115; Member since: 05 Aug 2014)
What's so exciting in the above images????
5. aayupanday (Posts: 574; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
Looking forward to have this on my Mi3.
The MiUi v5 looks too Flashy and Childish with elements resembling as if they were drawn from a Toy shop.
BTW I don't spot any change in the looks of the FM Radio app apart from the display color which is now blue.
7. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 216; Member since: 15 May 2013)
How would you compare the Mi3 to the current flagships? i'm looking for a new phone and I really don't know which one to buy. Right now I'm kind of hesitating between the G3 and the Z2 but I've been told that the Mi3 is a great device. The thing I don't like is it's quite big for a 5 inch scrren phone.
10. joey_sfb (Posts: 5362; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Please bear in mind that Mi3 is non-LTE and only 2GB ram. Otherwise a great phone at half the other flagship price.
My advise please hold or consider RedMi Note. It's a great all rounder, dual sim, budget pricing with zero lag in games like dead trigger, wild blood.
11. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 216; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Alright I'll check out the Redmi Note, but the screen might be a bit too big for my taste. Thanks for your advice!
13. joey_sfb (Posts: 5362; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
Next time shopping for jean. Get those with deeper pockets.
5.5" screen is nice. you will see :)
6. Scarambay (Posts: 85; Member since: 18 Jan 2013)
Meh. Cartoonish UI. And for phuck's sake put up an App Drawer.