LG sends invitations for MWC press event, hints at 4 new handsets
What could this possibly mean?! Of course, every normal person would assume that LG is giving us a (quite obvious) hint that it's going to introduce a total of four new handsets at the Mobile World Congress. The other text from the invitation reads "See the difference," but that one we cannot decipher. It may have something to do with a new display technology, but that's pure speculation.
LG already announced that it's going to unveil a new series of devices at the biggest mobile tradeshow, and now we probably know their exact number. However, the most important thing still remains to be seen - exactly what these devices will be like and what will be so cool about them that LG can't stop teasing us about them.
Stay tuned to PhoneArena, as we'll be covering MWC live!
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 3012; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
LG ph-omics presents
"The 'Fun'tastic Four"!
2. cretinick (Posts: 147; Member since: 25 Jan 2011)
They will have brushed metal body, in 4 shades (the 4 shades in the invitation)...
3. slippchild (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
I could get excited about brush metal. If LG could make a phone as attractive as Samsung and just slap an IPS screen on it instead of Amoled, they would have my money in a minute.
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Fantastic 4 branded LG phones. It's possible.
5. TheMan (Posts: 403; Member since: 21 Sep 2012)
And here I'm thinking that the number "4" was unlucky...
6. rickywinataa (Posts: 262; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
i would like to see 720P phone to be their high mid-end smartphone and they really need to change their design from a box-y shape
7. papss (unregistered)
See I really love that newer box shape they have... I don't want round like a stone, it looks cheap when they do it wrong.. but the aluminum would be very nice
8. joseph98 (Posts: 167; Member since: 03 Feb 2012)
Maybe the number 4 stand for 4k screen resolution tablet. Time will tell!
9. anGel_pLayer (Posts: 50; Member since: 29 Jun 2012)
The L Series upgrade and the Optimus G Pro...
10. slippchild (Posts: 2; Member since: 08 Feb 2013)
Why didt Verizon get the Optimus G? The spectrum 2 is fugly.