LG Optimus G $49, LG Optimus G Pro $99 at AT&T
Both phones include features like QSlide which lets you multitask by allowing two apps to run at one time with one appearing translucent. Using the sliding bar on the screen, you can adjust which app becomes see through, and which one appears solid. Some prefer this to cutting a screen in half to allow two apps to run at the same time.
source: AT&T via IntoMobile
1. ahhxd717 (Posts: 299; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
I played around with the G Pro a little while when I was deciding on what phone to get and it's really a nice phone. Just too bog for my preferences... 4.5-5" is my sweet spot
2. ahhxd717 (Posts: 299; Member since: 08 Dec 2011)
big*. I need to look over my errors before posting lol
3. tacarat (Posts: 84; Member since: 22 Apr 2013)
Optimus G Pro has a Qi wireless charging backplate as part of the package. Why does nobody mention this? It was a big deal for the Nexus.
5. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 458; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
I had the optimus g pro but swapped for the active s4 but the optimus is a nice device.
6. Whateverman (Posts: 3157; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Just curious, why did you swap out the G Pro?
8. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 458; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
I work outside and wanted a smaller and more durable phone. The optimus was an absolute beast though! Screen is flawless and fluid and smooth. The camera was kinda weak but I dont buy a phone for that. Honestly at $99, it is the absolute best deal on the market right now!