LG G3 price and release date
2. appleDOESNT.com (banned) (Posts: 456; Member since: 19 Nov 2011)
"LG G3 Price and Release Date" We don't actually know when or how much but we wanted to post this anyways. Crack reporting PA :/
3. Commentator (Posts: 2494; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
Well, it's available tomorrow in Korea, and is priced at £499 in the UK, so I guess PA technically got it right...
6. networkdood (Posts: 6326; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
I saw that - they were vague but I am sure they got as much information as they are going to get as there are a few unknown pieces of info - in the U.S., that info is announced in the next few weeks...slowly...lol
13. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3744; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
This is not PA's fault. This is LG's fault for imitating OnePlus and their vaporware phone launches.
9. AB00110101 (Posts: 7; Member since: 05 Jun 2012)
Nvm. Didn't see them mentioned. Either I just missed it or they were added in after I posted this.
5. Xenaz (Posts: 106; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
Oh man, that G3 in dark purple looks really gorgeous to me, I hope LG did released the G3 in dark purple in my region
11. amats69 (Posts: 1129; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Your not the only buyer....other people might like the gold edition.
8. tettech (Posts: 65; Member since: 18 Dec 2013)
I'll hold off once I see additional color options.
10. ErenJaeger (Posts: 119; Member since: 22 Apr 2014)
I guess LG wants to appeal to girls too with purple and pink. Very considerate. Haha
12. npaladin2000 (Posts: 141; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
What frequencies will the North Korean version support? I just want an unlocked quad-band HSPA+.
14. joshg (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 May 2014)
I have looked all over and never found anyone else who mentioned this...
Did anyone else notice the date and time on the picture of the phone on AT&T's site?
It says 12:00 PM Friday, August 8. August 8 in 2014 is a Friday, and LG used the same "trick" to tease about the launch announcement as well. So is this possibly the current scheduled release date for the G3 on AT&T?
Sprint may be doing the same trick -- their site has the phone displaying 7:00 PM Friday, July 25.
I looked at Verizon and T-Mobile and they both have yesterday's launch date on the picture, so no such "trickery" there. :)
15. joshg (Posts: 2; Member since: 28 May 2014)
Also having said that, I'm going to go crazy if I have to wait until August!
16. mdorno (Posts: 11; Member since: 17 Aug 2011)
If they expect us to wait that long good luck on those sales. I'll just wait another month or two and just get the Note 4 or whatever next gen phone instead of this.