LG Cosmos 3 and Revere 2 basic phones coming to Verizon
2. roldefol (Posts: 2858; Member since: 28 Jan 2011)
Keep it up, Verizon...because I tremble at the thought of my parents attempting to use a smartphone!
8. asteala8 (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
I gave my s3 to my mom when I upgraded.... biggest mistake of my life. I'd get calls at 2 am asking how to do something trivial on it. Finally took it away and got her a flip phone again...
3. kellkeezy (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
my salesmen nipples are tingling at the thought of all the sales on these high end fantastic devices
5. 714reyesj (Posts: 34; Member since: 01 Apr 2012)
Dirt cheap? NO WAY! I dont know if you guys havent seen the trend thats going on at Verizon, but smartphones are getting cheaper and basic phones are going up in price. They are doing this to push people in to going to smartphones and it is working. When they used to have most of their basics phones for free they consisted to about half of my sales. No that they have gone up in price its about 5 percent. Verizon is going to price this for at least $69.99 after rebate.
6. kellkeezy (Posts: 57; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
im saying either $99 or $79 after rebate thats what most of the Basic phones are at now
7. androiddownsouth (Posts: 598; Member since: 02 May 2012)
Our cheapest basic phones are $50 after mail in rebate so these won't be any cheaper than that I'm sure.
9. asteala8 (Posts: 17; Member since: 26 Mar 2013)
Agreed. The only get cheap when they are EOL.